of November 20, 2012 No. 16/3-16.3/2541-EP
Department of customs information technologies and statistics
Concerning updating of information
At the same time, the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 449, makes of 21.05.2012 changes to the Procedure. According to these changes such documents are excluded from Item 4 of the Procedure:
- conclusion of the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination;
- declaration of the vendor;
- quality certificate of chemical products.
Besides, according to explanations of Gossanepidemsluzhby of Ukraine (the letter of 12.06.2012 No. 03.07/2522/14, No. 16/2-16.3/1299-EP is brought to customs authorities by the letter of 19.06.2012) for today sanitary actions it is not provided by any exporting country of the international sanitary certificate. In case of introduction of the specified procedure by the Public sanitarnoepidemiologichesky service of Ukraine it will be informed in addition with provision of sample of the international sanitary certificate.
Thus, when implementing preliminary documentary control by customs authorities availability of four documents stated above is not controlled.
Taking into account it we ask Department of customs information technologies and customs statistics:
- display the specified information in program and information complex concerning carrying out preliminary documentary control;
- exclude possibility of use of customs authorities of information which contains in the conclusions of the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination (No. 1372) arrives from the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service of Ukraine within the Agreement on information cooperation between the State Customs Service of Ukraine and the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service of Ukraine of 31.10.2011.
The deputy director of Department - the head of department of customs and tariff regulation V. I. Demchenko
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.