of December 29, 2012 No. 275-FZ
About the state defense order
Accepted by the State Duma on December 19, 2012
Approved by the Federation Council on December 26, 2012
This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of state regulation of the relations connected with forming, features of placement, accomplishment of the state defense order and the state control (supervision) in the field of the state defense order, determines the basic principles and methods of state regulation of goods prices, works, services (further also - products) by the state defense order.
1. Legal regulation of the relations in the field of the state defense order is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation and is performed according to the Budget code of the Russian Federation, the Civil code of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law, the Federal Laws in the field of defense and safety of the Russian Federation, deliveries of products for ensuring federal needs, the legislation of the Russian Federation on contractual system in the field of purchases of goods, works, services for ensuring the state and municipal needs, and also other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation accepted according to them.
2. The provisions of the Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation concerning subject of regulation of this Federal Law are applied in the part which is not contradicting this Federal Law.
3. If the international treaty of the Russian Federation establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Federal Law are applied rules of the international treaty.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the state defense order - the Governments of the Russian Federation established by regulatory legal act of task for deliveries of goods, performance of works, rendering services for federal needs for the purpose of ensuring defense and safety of the Russian Federation, and also delivery of products in the field of military and technical cooperation of the Russian Federation with foreign states according to the international obligations of the Russian Federation;
2) the state customer of the state defense order (further - the state customer) - the federal executive body, State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" or the State corporation on space activities Roskosmos providing deliveries of products according to the state defense order;
3) the head contractor of deliveries of products according to the state defense order (further - the head contractor) - the legal entity created in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and who signed with the state customer the public contract according to the state defense order;
4) the contractor participating in deliveries of products according to the state defense order (further - the contractor), - the person which is entering cooperation of the head contractor and signed the contract with the head contractor or the contractor;
4. 1) cooperation of the head contractor (further - cooperation) - set of the persons interacting among themselves participating in deliveries of products according to the state defense order within the accompanied transactions. Enter cooperation the head contractor signing the public contract with the state customer, the contractors signing contracts with the head contractor and the contractors signing contracts with contractors;
4. 2) authorized bank - the bank chosen by the head contractor or determined according to this Federal Law the Government of the Russian Federation and created in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
5) the main indicators of the state defense order - the financial provision of the state defense order approved by the Federal Law on the federal budget for the next financial year and planning period;
6) the public contract according to the state defense order (further - the public contract) - the agreement signed by the state customer on behalf of the Russian Federation with the head contractor on deliveries of products according to the state defense order and providing obligations of the parties, their responsibility;
7) the contract - the agreement signed in writing by the head contractor with the contractor or between contractors on deliveries of products necessary for the head contractor, the contractor for accomplishment of the state defense order, and providing including obligations of the parties and their responsibility;
8) the accompanied transaction - the public contract and all contracts signed for the purpose of its execution between persons entering cooperation;
9) payment under the state defense order - any payment under the state defense order within the accompanied transactions between the state customers, head contractors, contractors with participation of authorized banks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.