of September 25, 2012 No. 274
About approval of the Regulations on the Unified state register of enterprises and organizations
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 3, 2012 No. ZRU-315 "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the state statistics", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of information system of bodies of the state statistics, increase in reliability of the automated system of accounting and identification of legal entities on the basis of maintaining the Unified state register of enterprises and organizations Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Unified state register of enterprises and organizations according to appendix No. 1.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 25, 2012 No. 274
1. This Provision according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the state statistics", "About informatization", "About electronic document management" determines the creation purposes, procedure for maintaining and content of information fund of the Unified state register of enterprises and organizations (further - EGRPO).
2. EGRPO is the automated system containing periodically updated data of directory nature and provides the state accounting and identification of the companies and organizations on the basis of single system of classifications.
EGRPO is the state information resource as a part of unified information system of the state statistics. EGRPO is conducted in state language.
3. The purpose of maintaining EGRPO is:
ensuring single state accounting and identification of legal entities on the basis of single system of classifications;
accumulating and storage of information about the legal entities received from the registering and other state bodies and also their provision in accordance with the established procedure to state bodies and other users;
forming and regular updating, and also statistical registers and databases of subjects to statistical observations;
ensuring compatibility and comparability of socio-economic indexes in case of information exchange with republican and territorial authorities of public administration.
4. The basic principles of maintaining EGRPO are:
unity of methodology of collection, updating, storage and distribution of data on the companies and organizations as a part of EGRPO conforming to international standards;
application of single system of coding of information of EGRPO with use of statistical qualifiers;
completeness of scope of the legal entities created in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
application of the single program and technical circle and its continuous improvement;
availability of information of EGRPO and its integration into the National information system.
5. The EGRPO information fund includes the following information about the legal entities created and who underwent state registration in the procedure established by the legislation in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
identification indicators - the name, code of the legal entity (RCBO), the identification taxpayer number (ITN);
classification indicators of the legal entity - the characterizing core activity, the location, legal form and pattern of ownership, belonging to small business entities, entry into structure of bodies of the public and economic board;
help indicators - postal addresses, phone numbers, the information about founders, other data on state registration (liquidation) of legal entities.
6. The code of the legal entity (RCBO - the main code of the company, organization) - is the individual number assigned to the legal entity in case of inclusion in EGRPO and used in the course of implementation of statistical observations.
RCBO consists of eight digital signs, the first seven figures make the accidental number generated by program method, the eighth figure represents code protection (one-digit control number).
RCBO is appropriated once, not cancelled in connection with liquidation of the legal entity and not appropriated repeatedly for issue to other legal entity.
7. The economical and statistical qualifiers necessary for the organization of statistical works are used to establishment of classification indicators.
For the purpose of unification of exchange of information between bodies of statistics, tax and registering bodies in EGRPO the identification taxpayer number (ITN) is used.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.