of September 27, 2012 No. 218
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves
Based on Item a) article 26 of the Law No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 on National Bank of Moldova (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1995, No. 56-57, of the Art. 624), with subsequent changes and amendments, and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for 2010-2012 (it is approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 292 of December 29 2009), considering the Report on macroeconomic situation, September, 2012, the Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Keep the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management at the current level in the amount of 4.5% per annum.
2. Keep the following interest rates:
a) on the credits overnight in the amount of 7.5% per annum;
b) on deposits overnight in the amount of 1.5% per annum.
3. Keep regulation of required reserves on the raised funds in Moldovan lei and inconvertible currencies, and also regulation of required reserves on the raised funds in freely convertible currencies at the level of 14.0% of calculation base.
4. The next meeting of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova on monetary management will take place on October 25, 2012 according to the approved calendar.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of acceptance and is published in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova.
Chairman of Administrative board
National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.