of September 17, 2012 No. 904
About approval of the list of the foodstuff which is not recommended for preschool children and pupils
For the purpose of providing healthy food, promotion of knowledge and forming of skills of balanced diet, decrease in consumption of foodstuff with the high energy value caused by fats and sugar, but with low content of nutrients and for ensuring access of children to healthy food, based on part (1) the Art. III of the Law No. 93 of 26.04.2012 on modification and amendments in some legal acts (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 149-154, the Art. 482), Art. 38 and 44 of the Law No. 10-XVI of 3.02.2009 on the state supervision of public health (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 67, the Art. 183) and item 9 of the Resolution on approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Health approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 397 of May 31, 2011, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the list of the foodstuff which is not recommended for preschool children and pupils.
2. Forbid use of the foodstuff included in this order, and their realization at distance in at least 100 meters from child care educational institutions according to the Art. 15 of part 6 of the Law No. 78-XV of 18.03.2004 on foodstuff entered by the Law No. 93 of 26.04.2012 on modification and amendments into some legal acts.
3. (Mrs. Svetlana Kotelya) to provide to the head of department of public health cooperation with the Ministry of Public Education in question of implementation of this order.
4. To provide to managers of the territorial centers of public health:
1) implementation in the territories of this order;
2) control of compliance to the Law No. 93 of 26.04.2012 on modification and amendments in some legal acts and imposings of penalty in case of nonagreement of compliance to the Code of the Republic of Moldova about offenses.
5. (Mr. Ion Bakhnarel) to provide to the CEO of the National center of public health methodical support of public health of implementation of this order to the territorial centers.
6. Post this order on the website the Ministries of Health and publish in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
7. The list of the foodstuff which is not recommended for preschool children and pupils is staticized once in five years.
To impose control of accomplishment of this order on Mr. Octavian GRAMM, the deputy minister of health care, the chief health officer.
Minister of Health
1. The foodstuff containing 15 g and more sugar on 100 g of product (caramel, chocolate, zephyr, sugar cones, fruit rolls, chocolate and cream cakes, cottage cheese with glaze in chocolate, corn caramel and other similar products).
2. The foodstuff containing 20 g and more fat on 100 g of product (chips, hamburgers, donuts, sandwiches, pizza, the fried products in hot fan, including pies, the fried potato in oil and other fried products, mayonnaise, melted cottage cheese, sandwich-type cottage cheeses, sausages, pork and sheep fat, peanut and other nuts, and other similar products).
3. The foodstuff containing the hydrogenated fats (margarine and other similar products).
4. The foodstuff containing 1,5 of and more salt on 100 g of product (salty cookies, salty bagels, salty sticks, snaksa, salty nuts, salty sunflower seeds, salty cottage cheeses and other similar products).
5. Foodstuff with the energy value of 300 kcal and more on 100 g of product.
6. The foodstuff containing nutritional supplements (not alcoholic beverages containing nutritional supplements, drinks for athletes, instant products, chewing gum).
7. Energy drinks (coffee and other similar products).
8. Seasonings: vinegar, mustard, horse-radish, ketchup, bitter pepper and other similar products.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.