of May 4, 2012 No. 98
About the central branch public management
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law installs institutional system of the central branch public management and regulates general regime of its functioning, the fundamental principles of its organization and functioning, and also the legal relations following from activities of the ministries, the State office and other central administrative authorities.
(2) the Purpose of this law consists in ensuring democratic character, legality, efficiency and transparency of the organization and functioning of the central branch public management.
(1) the ministries, the State office, other central administrative authorities and organizational structures subordinated to the Government which are in the sphere of their competence fall Under operation of this law (subordinated administrative authorities, including deconcentrated public services and subordinated public services, and also public organizations in which the ministry, the State office or other central administrative authority acts as the founder).
(2) Provisions of this law are applied to bodies of the public power regulated special laws subordinated to the Government and to administrative authorities, autonomous in relation to the Government, in that measure in which they are not regulated and do not break provisions of the special laws regulating activities of these bodies.
The central branch public management is organized in single system, and any ministry or other central administrative authority or organizational structure which are in the sphere of their competence cannot be out of this system.
The central public branch management functions with respect for the following principles:
a) institutional hierarchy;
b) differentiations of functions of development and promotion the politician from functions of their realization;
c) accurate distribution of obligations and powers with avoidance of their uncertainty, duplication and combination;
d) dekontsentration of public services;
e) simplicity and clearness of institutional structure;
b) efficiency in goal achievement and implementation of the tasks;
c) managements of economic method of public property and effective use of the allocated public funds;
d) strategic planning;
e) interdepartmental cooperation;
f) ensuring the state internal financial control;
g) responsibility for activities;
h) rationalization and clearness of ministerial procedures and administrative activities;
i) effective servicing of citizens;
j) ensuring access to information, publication of government data of public nature and transparency of decision making process.
The principles of the central branch public management are applied:
a) when implementing by the Government of control of legality and feasibility of activities of the ministries, other central administrative authorities and organizational structures which are in the sphere of their competence;
b) during the checking and assessment by the Government of service quality of social significance provided by the ministries, other central administrative authorities and organizational structures which are in the sphere of their competence;
c) when implementing by the ministries and other central administrative authorities of hierarchical control of legality and feasibility of activities of the organizational structures which are in the sphere of their competence, and also during the checking and quality evaluation of the services of social significance provided by them;
d) when implementing by competent administrative court according to the current legislation of judicial control of legality of the administrative acts published by the ministries, other central administrative authorities and organizational structures which are in the sphere of their competence.
(1) the Ministries and other central administrative authorities are in the cooperation relations in areas of general interest for the purpose of realization of the tasks and accomplishment of the functions and obligations.
(2) the Ministries and other central administrative authorities cooperate in process of project development legislative and regulations by means of creation of working groups and/or within reconciliation procedure and examination of projects according to the current legislation.
(3) For the solution of questions which in character and/or according to tasks of the Government require closer cooperation that if necessary is performed between the ministries and other central administrative authorities by means of the conclusion of interinstitutional agreements on cooperation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.