of June 29, 2012 No. 392-IVQ
About approval, entry into force of the Town-planning and construction code of the Azerbaijani Respublikiya and the legal regulation connected with it
(In edition of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic of 01.02.2016 No. 119-VQD)
1. Approve the Town-planning and construction code of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. Following provisions of the Code become effective in time and according to the procedure, provided in this Article:
2.1. the provisions concerning powers of municipalities in the field of town planning and construction, assessment of impact of town-planning and construction activities on the environment - in case of adoption of the relevant laws in connection with the specified questions;
2.2. the provision provided in the first offer of article 11.1 of the Code - in 4 years after the date of entry into force of the Code.
5. Other regulatory legal acts connected with town-planning and construction activities remain in force in the part which is not contradicting the Code.
6. The documents of territorial planning existing to the introduction of the Code in force keep legal force for the term established in these documents. These documents shall be brought into accord with provisions of Chapter V of the Code from the point of view of the purposes and content and also shall be announced according to procedure the established this Code. Changes in the existing documents of territorial planning are performed according to the procedure established in Articles 32.1-32. 3, 34.1-34.3 of this Code.
7. Provisions of the Code do not extend to the documents of territorial planning prepared before entry into force of the Code or which are at development stage, but not approved. Customers of documents of territorial planning shall inform in detail on them the public according to this Code and publish on the websites.
8. The land management plans of the parcels of land developed according to the legislation in connection with land reform in the rural zone in nature before entry into force of the Code and approved are equated to detailed plans.
9. The construction permits issued to the introduction of the Code in force are valid within 3 years from the date of the introduction of the Code in force. The production on issue of construction permit begun before entry into force of the Code is performed according to the procedure, provided in articles 75-76 of the Code.
11. Control of construction of apartment houses, permission to which was issued to the introduction of the Code in force. but to which notifying production is applied, performed according to article 80.5 of the Code.
12. Expert opinions of rather construction projects which passed the examination before entry into force of the Code and which execution did not begin are valid for the period of action of permission.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.