It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 7, 2012
of May 28, 2012 No. 608
About approval of document forms of administrative detention
(In edition of the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of 04.03.2016 No. 326)
According to Article 507 of the Customs code of Ukraine of March 13, 2012 No. 4495-VI and the subitem 64 of Item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 8, 2011 No. 446, I ORDER:
1. Approve enclosed:
form of the Decision on administrative detention;
2. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (Chmeruk M. O.) and to Department of fight against smuggling, risk analysis and anti-corruption of the State Customs Service of Ukraine (Popivnyak O. I.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
3. To customs authorities and the Protocol of administrative detention to produce forms of the Decision on administrative detention independently by means of the computer equipment with observance of the established forms.
4. Declare invalid the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of December 10, 2002 No. 689 "About approval of document forms of administrative detention", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 29, 2002 for No. 1033/7321.
5. This order becomes effective from the date of the introduction in action of the Customs code of Ukraine of March 13, 2012, but not earlier than day of official publication.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Myarkovsky A. I. and vice-chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine Derivolkov S. D.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 28, 2012 No. 608
See the Decision on administrative detention (11Kb In original language)
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 28, 2012, No. 608
See the Protocol of administrative detention (11Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.