It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 25, 2012
of May 24, 2012 No. 779/5
About approval of the Regulations on the Central expert checking commission of the Public archive agency of Ukraine
According to article 6 of the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations", Item 9 of the Procedure for education and activities of the commissions on conducting examination of value of documents approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 8, 2007 No. 1004, I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on the Central expert checking commission of the Public archive agency of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To department of interaction with authorities (Zerkal O. V.) to submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 03, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the director of the department of interaction with authorities Zerkal O. V.
Minister of Justice of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of May 24, 2012, No. 779/5
1. According to the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations" and the Procedure for education and activities of the commissions on conducting examination of value of documents approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 8, 2007 No. 1004, the Public archive agency of Ukraine (further - Ukrgosarkhiv) forms the Central expert checking commission (further - TsEPK) for consideration of the scientific and methodical questions connected with examination of value of documents, their entering into National Archive Fund (further - NAF) or withdrawal of documents of it, determination as a part of NAF of unique documents, implementation of scientific and methodical management of activities of the expert checking commissions of the central and industry Public Records Offices, National academy of Sciences, the Public Records Office of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Public Records Offices of areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol; commissions of experts of archives departments of the district state administrations, city councils, state bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership, associations of citizens, the religious organizations; share procurement commissions of the museums and expert valuation committees of libraries which are in the state-owned or utility property (the commissions on conducting examination of value of documents are farther).
2. TsEPK is permanent body Ukrgosarkhiva.
3. In the activities TsEPK is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
4. Enter structure of TsEPK which affirms the Chairman Ukrgosarkhiva: the chairman is the vice-chairman Ukrgosarkhiva according to distribution of functional obligations, the vice-chairman - the director of the department of clerical work, forming, storage and accounting of documents NAF, the secretary and members of TsEPK - specialists Ukrgosarkhiva, archiving specialists, representatives of scientific institutions and the creative public, other specialists.
5. The chairman directs activities of TsEPK and is responsible for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it.
According to the decision of the chairman are invited to meetings of TsEPK and specialists of archive organizations and other legal entities in coordination with their heads are involved in preparation of single questions.
6. The secretary according to the decision of the chairman provides convocation of meetings of TsEPK, constitutes protocols, reports interested persons of the decision of TsEPK, performs accounting and the reporting on its work, draws up documentation of TsEPK and ensures its safety.
The secretary of TsEPK constitutes the protocol no later than 10 working days after holding meeting.
The secretary exercises control of timeliness of submission of documents from the commissions on conducting examination of value of documents for consideration of TsEPK and returns to the Public Records Offices, legal entities in an inadequate way the prepared documents.
7. TsEPK works according to the annual plan of organizational work which affirms the Chairman Ukrgosarkhiva, and reports to it on the carried-out work.
8. The TsEPK main tasks is consideration of questions relatively:
determinations of the methodological and organizational principles of conducting examination of value of documents;
determinations of structure of documents NAF and sources of its forming;
establishments of storage durations of documents.
approval of recommendations concerning determination of typological sources of forming of NAF;
approval and representation on approval:
The chairman Ukrgosarkhiva of lists of the sources of forming of National Archive Fund prepared by the central and industry Public Records Offices;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.