of May 23, 2012 No. 503
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for provision of housing for disabled veterans
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.03.2013 No. 211)
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for provision of housing for disabled veterans which is attached.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine N. Azarov
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 23, 2012, No. 503
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Provision of Housing for Disabled Veterans" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Ministry of Regional Development, managers of budgetary funds of the lowest level - Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations or their structural divisions.
3. The main manager of budgetary funds performs their distribution between regions by managers of budgetary funds of the lowest level in proportion to the number of disabled veterans who are in queue on acquisition of housing.
The Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations submit to the Ministry of Regional Development information on the number of disabled veterans.
4. Budgetary funds are allocated for acquisition of apartments in the secondary market, in the apartment houses put into operation in objects of incomplete housing construction with the term of putting into operation not later than the I quarter of the year coming for reporting on the terms of share participation provided that in apartments which will be acquired internal finishing works, and also on repayment of the budget accounts payable will be performed on the "Provision of Housing for Disabled Veterans" program registered by bodies of Treasury and on payment of difference in the cost of the project and actual areas of apartments on which property rights were acquired in 2010-2011 according to the "Provision of Housing for Disabled People of the I Group of the Great Patriotic War Who Long Term Are in Queue on Acquisition of Housing" program and in 2012 according to the "Provision of Housing for Disabled Veterans" program.
5. Apartments are provided proceeding from regulation no more than 21 sq.m of total area of housing on one family member (the disabled veteran and members of his family who together with it stay in queue on acquisition of housing) and in addition 10,5 of sq.m on family. In case of provision of one-room apartment to lonely person its total area cannot exceed 50 sq.m.
Excess of the established regulation of total area of housing is allowed in case of its payment for the account of means of local budgets and/or means of citizens to which housing is provided.
Distribution and provision of apartments to disabled veterans who are in queue on acquisition of housing are performed according to the legislation.
6. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
Acquisition value or constructions of 1 sq.m of total area of housing which is determined by results of purchase shall be the lowest among offered by bidders.
During determination of total cost of housing the expenses connected with registration of the property right and payment of stipulated by the legislation taxes and fees (obligatory payments) are considered.
Managers of budgetary funds of the lowest level send during the next day after approval of the report on results of holding procedures of purchases its copy to the main manager of budgetary funds.
7. Joint financing of purchase of housing at the expense of means of local budgets and/or means of citizens to which housing is provided is allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.