of May 15, 2012 No. 623
About approval of Rules of carrying out electronic public procurements
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out electronic public procurements.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 2, 2010 No. 281 "About approval of Rules of carrying out electronic public procurements" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2010, No. 28, the Art. 216).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2012 No. 623
Rules do not extend to the public procurements conducted according to special and special procedures of public procurements by tender method, and also special procedure of public procurements for ensuring the requirements of defense provided by the Law.
1. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the single operator in the sphere of electronic public procurements (further - the operator) - the legal entity created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the single owner of shares (shares in the authorized capital) which is the state or national holding enabling the realization of single technical policy in the sphere of electronic public procurements;
2) the web portal of public procurements (further - the web portal) - the state information system providing single point of access to electronic services of electronic public procurements;
3) registration on the web portal of public procurements (further - registration) - the admission of the subject of system of public procurements, to participation in public procurements by means of the web portal;
4) the participant of the web portal (further - the participant) - the customer, the organizer of public procurements, the single organizer of public procurements, the potential supplier who were registered on the web portal;
5) the user of the web portal (further - the user) - the official of the participant or the representative of the participant;
6) participation on the web portal - use by the user of the web portal of public procurements on behalf of the participant for receipt of electronic services in the sphere of public procurements;
7) private office - the automated workplace of the user on the web portal;
8) the electronic document - the document in which information is provided in electronic and digital form and is certified by means of the digital signature;
10) the electronic copy of the document - the document which is completely reproducing the type and information (data) of the authentic document in electronic and digital form certified by the digital signature of the applicant or person having powers on the certificate of this document, or the authorized employee of service center of the population based on written consent of the receiver of the state service this at the time of its personal presence;
11) the authorized representative on the web portal - the user of the participant of the web portal to which the relevant decision of the first participant manager of the web portal delegates the rights to accomplishment of all actions on the web portal including assurance of electronic copies of documents;
12) the digital signature - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
13) the electronic agreement - the agreement on public procurements in electronic and digital form certified by means of the digital signature and signed on the web portal;
14) use of the web portal - action of participants and users, carried out on the web portal for the purpose of implementation of activities in the sphere of public procurements, participations in public procurements, and also receipts of information placed on the web portal.
2. Electronic public procurements by methods of tender, request of price offers, auction and from one source are carried out according to the procedure, determined by these rules.
The organization and carrying out electronic public procurements of the goods, works, services by the organizer or customer acting with him in one person, performed by tender method
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.