It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 29, 2011 No. 802-K
of December 26, 2011 No. 788
About especially protected natural territories
(In edition of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan of 27.11.2014 No. 1159)
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of especially protected natural territories, sets their tasks, the mode of activities and zoning.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- especially protected natural territories - land areas, waters and airspace over them where the natural complexes and objects having special nature protection, scientific, cultural, esthetic, recreational and improving value, withdrawn in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan from economic use fully or partially for which the mode of special protection is set are located;
- the natural reserve - the territory of the earth or the water space withdrawn completely from economic activity, intended for preserving and studying of typical and unique natural complexes, gene pool of plants and animals, carrying out monitoring of dynamics of natural processes and the phenomena;
- the natural park - the territory which includes the natural complexes having special ecological, historical and esthetic value, held for use in the nature protection, recreational, scientific and cultural purposes;
- the biospheric wildlife reserve - the site of terrestrial and water ecosystems or their combination included in Worldwide network of biospheric wildlife reserves, intended for protection of natural and cultural values and steady land use, including lands of agricultural purpose, forest fund, especially protected natural territories and rural settlements;
- the natural wildlife area - the territory allocated for certain period for the purpose of protection and recovery of separate components of the nature and natural complexes;
- nature sanctuary - unique, irreplaceable and valuable object of natural origin in the ecological, scientific, esthetic, cultural relation;
- recreational zone - the land area, water space or their combination having esthetic, ecological or cultural value, used for the purpose of rest and improvement of the population;
- security (buffer zone) - the zone created around especially protected natural territories for the purpose of reduction of adverse external effects;
- The state inventory of especially protected natural territories - the code of data on legal status, geographical location, quantity and quality characteristics of ecological, economic, scientific, educational and other value of the protected natural territories and their users of nature;
- The chronicle of the nature - the scientific document in which the main results of observations of natural processes and the phenomena, the analysis of the obtained data, and also the revealed regularities of observed natural processes, the phenomena, the reasons causing them and forecasts of their further development are fixed;
- ecological tourism - the tourism including travel to places with rather untouched nature with the purpose to gain impression about natural and cultural and ethnographic features of this area and not breaking at the same time integrity of ecosystems and creating economic conditions under which conservation and natural resources become profitable to local population.
- dendrology parks and botanical gardens - organizations which task includes creation of collection of trees and bushes for the purpose of preserving biodiversity and enrichment of flora, introduction and acclimatization of new types of plants, and also in the scientific, educational and cultural and educational purposes.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on especially protected natural territories is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international regulatory legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.