of January 20, 2001 No. 15
About approval of the Regulations on conducting the trial preceding introduction of protective measures
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on conducting the trial preceding introduction of protective measures.
2. Publish this resolution in mass media.
3. Voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 01.07.2013 No. 395
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 20, 2001 No. 15
1. This Provision developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protective measures" establishes procedure for conducting the trial preceding introduction of protective measures (further hereinafter is referred to as - trial). In this Provision the basic concepts provided by the above-named law are used.
2. Specially authorized body responsible for conducting trial, the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic is. The Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic creates the permanent working group of number of the employees for conducting trial.
3. Trial is conducted based on the application for application of protective measures submitted to the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic by domestic manufacturers of goods or from their name associations of producers, exporters or importers of industry of the Kyrgyz economy and also at the initiative of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The application is submitted to the Ministry of Economics in writing, established by this Provision (Appendix No. 1) in the state or official languages in duplicate.
5. The following documents shall be enclosed to the application for application of protective measures:
- The information about the applicant, amount and manufacturing cost in the Kyrgyz Republic of the goods which are presumably subject of the increased import (further hereinafter is referred to as - goods), in 3 prior calendar years on which there are necessary statistical data. In the application submitted on behalf of separate industry of economy the list of all known domestic manufacturers of goods with indication of is specified if there are necessary data, shares of each producer in the total amount of national production;
- the description of the goods imported on customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic with indication of nine-digit code of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the name of the country (countries) of origin or commodity export, the information about the famous foreign producers and (or) exporters of goods, and also about the famous Kyrgyz importers of goods;
- data on scope change of import to customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic of goods in 3 prior calendar years on which there are necessary statistical data;
- data on rates and absolute values of surplus of commodity import (in absolute and relative expression) in 3 prior calendar years;
- data on scope change of sale of the goods made in the Kyrgyz Republic in the domestic market of the Kyrgyz Republic in 3 prior calendar years;
- data on share of import goods in total amount of realization of the similar or directly competing goods in the domestic market of the Kyrgyz Republic in 3 prior calendar years;
- information on export price of goods or resale price to the first independent buyer in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- price relation on the goods imported into the Kyrgyz Republic and on the similar or directly competing goods made in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- proofs of negative impact of the increased commodity importation on condition of specific industry of the Kyrgyz economy or domestic manufacturers;
- assessment of serious harm or threat of its causing industry of the Kyrgyz economy taking into account change of performance measures of work, utilization of capacity, the sizes of profit and losses, production efficiency and the volume of investment, the sizes of trade inventories, and also the employment level in this industry of the Kyrgyz economy;
- proofs of establishment of cause and effect relationship between the increased commodity importation and expected essential harm of industry of the Kyrgyz economy or to domestic manufacturers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.