of December 21, 2011 No. 247
About Public telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on November 18, 2011
(In edition of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 06.06.2013 No. 90)
This Law regulates activities of Public telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic (the legal successor of National telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic) according to the principles of transparency, justice and impartiality for the purpose of development of public broadcasting service.
Subject of regulation of this Law is the legal basis of activities of Public telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Corporation), its legal position, and also realization of the principles of public TV and radio broadcasting in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The corporation in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of mass media, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
TV and radio broadcasting - the distribution of teleradio programs and the additional information performed on air (the land or satellite transmitter) or on cable (wire, digital, computer and other) to networks in the opened or coded form, intended for individual acceptance by the unrestricted group of people;
the telecast or broadcast - the separate part of television or radio program finished in the organizational and thematic relation containing messages and materials prepared and intended for television or broadcastings;
telebroadcasts of national production - transfers which prepared and ordered the broadcasting companies operating in the Kyrgyz Republic;
telebroadcasts of foreign production - transfers which are prepared abroad, and also the transfers containing more than 50 percent of sound, visual and audiovisual materials of not national production;
TV program or radio program - set of the following one after another in the provided procedure TV or broadcasts which are transferred with use of radio-frequency range, cable or wire network;
broadcasting schedule - the list, names, time of broadcasting of TV or radio programs, TV or broadcasts, the additional information, the determining main directions of broadcasting for a certain period of time without detailed disaggregation;
teleradio products are the audiovisual works consisting of the fixed series of the personnel connected among themselves (with maintenance or without sound), intended for visual and acoustical perception by means of technical devices;
the producer of teleradio products - the physical person or legal entity specializing in production of TV or radio programs TV or broadcasts;
technical means of TV and radio broadcasting - the equipment providing preparation of TV or radio programs and their transfer via technical means of communication.
1. Corporation - the state telebroadcasting organization having the status of public TV and radio broadcasting.
2. The corporation is legal entity, has settlement accounts, the property assigned to it, own signs of symbolics, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the name in the state and official languages.
3. The corporation and the organizations, the companies and divisions which are its part are not subject to privatization. Features of Corporation as business entity are established by this Law.
1. The right of Corporation to free search, obtaining, production and distribution of mass information is guaranteed by the state.
2. Release of teleradio products is performed freely, independently and without any limit, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Implementation of censorship and creation of organizational structures to which duties implementation of censorial functions belongs is not allowed.
1. The corporation is created for the purpose of ensuring constitutional right of citizens with the state on free receipt of information.
2. Treat the main objectives of Corporation:
implementation of national TV and radio broadcasting according to the best traditions of domestic and world culture;
implementation of the information policy promoting preserving safety including information, and integrity of the state;
assistance to preserving and strengthening of the state unity of the country, civil world;
forming of single information television and broadcasting space of the Kyrgyz Republic and activation of its entry into world information processes;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.