The agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Moldova on cooperation in the field of quarantine of plants
The government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Moldova which are referred to as further the Party
recognizing importance of cooperation in prevention of distribution of quarantine objects,
being guided by desire to continue and expand cooperation in the field of quarantine of plants and to provide coordination of the governmental quarantine activities,
proceeding from interests of mutual protection of the territories of the states from import and distribution of quarantine objects during the implementing of commercial contracts and development of economic communications between the Parties,
agreed as follows:
The competent authorities of the Parties performing coordination of sales activity of this agreement are:
from the Kyrgyz Republic - the State inspectorate for quarantine of plants;
from the Republic of Moldova - the State inspectorate for phytosanitary quarantine.
The parties will hold necessary events for quarantine check of quarantine materials when importing, exporting through Items on quarantine of plants on borders of the states of the Parties according to the list of quarantine objects according to the Appendix which is integral part of this agreement.
Expenses on quarantine check of quarantine materials are incurred by the owner of freight on the rates accepted in the territory of the states of the Parties.
The parties shall observe the phytosanitary rules approved according to current legislations in the states of both Parties on import, export and transit of the quarantine materials directed from one state to another.
For the purpose of ensuring effective cooperation in the field of quarantine of plants of the Party shall:
- take necessary measures for prevention of penetration of quarantine objects from the territory of the state of one Party on the territory of the state of other Party when importing, exporting and transit of quarantine materials;
- exchange copies of the legal acts regulating actions for quarantine of plants in the territory of the states of the Parties;
- communicate about emergence and distribution of quarantine objects in the territories of the states of the Parties;
- communicate also achievements of science in the field of quarantine of plants;
- perform exchange of entomophages, biological products, pheromones and other substances for fight against quarantine objects;
- exchange specialists by their sending for the purpose of implementation of selective quarantine check of quarantine materials in production sites, procurements, the operational solution of questions of quarantine of plants on border check-points, and also for the purpose of studying of achievements of science and practice in the field of quarantine of plants;
- give mutual technical and advisory aid in holding actions for quarantine of plants, to identification, localization of the centers, quarantine disinfecting and another;
- send at the request of one of the Parties of expedition, constituted from specialists in quarantine of plants, in emergency situations for urgent acceptance of joint emergency measures.
The parties shall accept according to the current legislation on quarantine of plants of the import state all necessary measures for prevention of penetration of quarantine objects on the territory of other state of the Party with the exported or transit quarantine material.
Each batch of quarantine material imported from the territory of the state of one Party on the territory of the state of other Party shall be followed by the Phytosanitary certificate issued by Service on quarantine of plants of the export state. The certificate shall certify that quarantine material answers the phytosanitary regulations established by the importing Party in the quarantine import permit.
Expenses on issue of the Phytosanitary certificate and Quarantine import permit are born by the owner of freight on the rates accepted in the territory of the state of the Parties.
Competent authorities of the Parties when purchasing job lots of quarantine material reserve the right to expose additional terms on phytosanitary condition of such materials.
In the specified cases preliminary control when exporting quarantine materials can be exercised in the territory of the export state together with quarantine inspectors of both Parties.
Each batch of quarantine material conveyed as transit goods through the territory of the state of one of the Parties on the territory of the state of other Party shall be followed by the Phytosanitary certificate and Quarantine permission to transit.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.