of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FZ
About bases of protection of public health in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on November 1, 2011
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on November 9, 2011
This Federal Law governs the relations arising in the sphere of protection of public health in the Russian Federation (further - in the sphere of health protection), and determines:
1) legal, organizational and economic basis of protection of public health;
2) the rights and obligations of man and citizen, separate national groups in the sphere of health protection, the sales warranty of these rights;
3) powers and responsibility of public authorities of the Russian Federation, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies in the sphere of health protection;
4) the rights and obligations of the medical organizations, other organizations, individual entrepreneurs when implementing activities in the sphere of health protection;
5) rights and obligations of health workers and pharmaceutical workers.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) health - condition of physical, mental and social wellbeing of the person in case of which there are no diseases, and also disorders of functions of bodies and systems of organism;
2) protection of public health (further - health protection) - system of measures political, economic, legal, social, scientific, medical, including sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive), nature, the subjects of the Russian Federation performed by public authorities of the Russian Federation, public authorities, local government bodies, the organizations, their officials and other persons, citizens for the purpose of prevention of diseases, preserving and strengthening of physical and mental health of each person, maintenance of his long active life, provision to it medical care;
3) medical care - complex of the actions directed to maintenance and (or) recovery of health and including provision of medical services;
4) medical service - medical intervention or complex of the medical interventions directed to prevention, diagnostics and treatment of diseases, medical rehabilitation and having the independent finished value;
5) medical intervention - carried out by the health worker and other worker having the right to implementation of medical activities, in relation to the patient, the types of physical examinations and (or) medical manipulations mentioning physical or mental condition of the person and having preventive, research, diagnostic, medical, rehabilitation orientation, and also abortion;
6) prevention - complex of the actions directed to preservation and promotion of health and including forming of healthy lifestyle, the prevention of origin and (or) spread of diseases, their early identification, identification of the reasons and conditions of their origin and development, and also directed to elimination of adverse effect on health of the person of factors of the circle of its dwelling;
7) diagnostics - complex of the medical interventions directed to recognition of conditions or factual determination of availability or absence of the diseases performed by means of collection and the analysis of claims of the patient, data of its anamnesis and survey, carrying out laboratory, tool, pathoanatomical and other researches for the purpose of determination of the diagnosis, the choice of actions for treatment of the patient and (or) control of implementation of these actions;
8) treatment - complex of the medical interventions which are carried out to destination the health worker which purpose is elimination or simplification of displays of disease or diseases or the patient's conditions, recovery or improvement of his health, working capacity and quality of life;
9) the patient - physical person to which medical care is provided or which addressed for delivery of health care irrespective of availability at it of disease and from its condition;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.