It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 10, 2011.
of September 14, 2011 No. 1058
Some questions of advisory councils concerning conducting examination of dissertation works of the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine
According to the subitem 26 of Item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and the sport of Ukraine approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of 08.04.2011 No. 410, and Item 29 of the Procedure for award of scientific degrees and assignment of academic status of the senior research associate approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 07.03.2007 No. 423, I ORDER:
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on advisory council concerning conducting examination of dissertation works of the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine;
The list of advisory councils concerning conducting examination of dissertation works of the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine.
2. Determine that the advisory councils formed by the Highest certifying commission of Ukraine stop the activities from the date of entry into force of this order.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Highest certifying commission of Ukraine of 23.03.2010 No. 170 "About approval of the Regulations on advisory council of the Highest certifying commission of Ukraine" (with changes).
4. To provide to the director of the department of certification of personnel (V. D. Bondarenko) entering of the corresponding marks into cases of archive.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the first deputy Minister E.M.Sulima.
6. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
Minister D. V. Tabachnyk
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine of September 14, 2011 No. 1058
Ministries of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine
1. The advisory council concerning conducting examination of dissertation works of the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine (further - advisory council) is advisory body of Monmolodezhsport which is formed for conducting examination of theses for the purpose of control of their scientific level, scientific and practical value, work of the specialized academic councils and observance of single requirements to job seekers of scientific degrees.
2. The advisory council in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, normative legal acts of Monmolodezhsport, including this Provision.
3. Advisory councils are formed by Monmolodezhsport on the fields of science or on groups of specialties.
Advisory councils are created by Monmolodezhsport of the leading scientists of certain branch of science who have experience of training of job seekers of scientific degrees and participate in process of certification of scientific personnel, according to offers of national academies of Sciences, central executive bodies in which sphere of management there are higher educational institutions III-IV of level of accreditation and scientific institutions, and also the higher educational institutions III-IV of level of accreditation and scientific institutions, belong to the sphere of management of Monmolodezhsport.
4. The higher educational institution III-IV of level of accreditation, scientific institution which scientist is entered into structure of advisory council provides its participation in meetings of advisory council.
5. The advisory council is formed as a part of the chairman of advisory council, his deputy (deputies), the scientific secretary and members of advisory council - experts who are doctors of science, except the scientific secretary of council who can be candidate of science.
The personal and quantitative structure of advisory council affirms Monmolodezhsport.
The chairman and the scientific secretary of advisory council are responsible for storage of the theses, certification cases and petitions submitted to advisory council, their timely consideration record works of experts.
The scientific secretary of advisory council takes the minutes of advisory council.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.