of September 8, 2011 No. 3715-VI
About the priority directions of innovative activities in Ukraine
(In edition of the Law of Ukraine of 16.10.2012 No. 5460-VI)
This Law determines the legal, economic and organizational principles of forming of complete system of the priority directions of innovative activities and their realization in Ukraine.
The purpose of the law is providing innovative model of development of economy by concentration of resources of the state on the priority directions of nauchnotekhnichesky updating of production, increase in competitiveness of domestic production in the internal and external markets.
1. The priority directions of innovative activities in Ukraine (further - the priority directions) - scientifically both economically reasonable and determined according to this Law directions of implementation of innovative activities which are aimed at providing economic safety of the state, creation of high-technology competitive environmentally friendly products, provision of high-quality services and increase in the export potential of the state with effective use of domestic and world scientific and technical achievements.
2. The priority directions of innovative activities are subdivided into the strategic and medium-term priority directions.
The strategic priority directions affirm the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for the period up to 10 years.
The medium-term priority directions are determined for the period up to 5 years and are directed to accomplishment of the strategic priority directions.
1. Offers of rather strategic priority directions and their forecast and analytical reasons prepare the central executive body realizing state policy in the sphere of scientific and technical and innovative activities and submit them for consideration of the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of innovations which in accordance with the established procedure submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Preparation of offers of rather strategic priority directions and their forecast and analytical reasons are performed within the state target programs of forecasting of scientific and technical and innovative development of Ukraine which are developed according to the laws of Ukraine "About the priority directions of development of science and technology" and "About the state target programs". Preparation of the specified offers is performed with involvement of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine, national industry academies of Sciences of Ukraine, higher educational institutions and research institutions.
2. Served the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of innovations of the offer of the strategic priority directions and their reasons are approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and move in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in the form of drafts of the laws till March 1 of penultimate year of action of the previous strategic priority directions.
3. The procedure for preparation of offers of rather strategic priority directions affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
1. The strategic priority directions for 2011-2021 are:
1) development of new technologies of transportation of energy, implementation of energy efficient, resource-saving technologies, development of alternative energy sources;
2) development of new technologies of high-technology development of transport system, space-rocket industry, avia - and shipbuilding, arms and military equipment;
3) development of new production technologies of materials, their processings and connection, creation of the industry of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
4) technological updating and development of agro-industrial complex;
5) implementation of new technologies and equipment for high-quality medical attendance, treatment, pharmaceutics;
6) broad use of technologies of more net production and protection of the surrounding environment;
7) development of modern information, communication technologies, robotics.
1. The medium-term priority directions are created on the basis of the strategic priority directions determined by this Law for the purpose of step-by-step ensuring their realization at the nation-wide, industry and regional levels.
2. The medium-term priority directions can be nation-wide, industry and regional levels.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.