of July 30, 2002 No. 133
About internal migration
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 28, 2002
The preamble voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 22.07.2016 No. 131
In this Law the following concepts are used:
internal migration - movement of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic for various reasons within the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of permanent or temporary change of the residence;
the internal migrant - the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic who moved for various reasons from one area in another within the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of permanent or temporary change of the residence;
forced migration - movement of the citizens within the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the circumstances posing threat for their life, health and safety, such as armed conflict, the mass riots, natural disaster, sharp deterioration in the environment, catastrophic crash of ecological and technogenic nature and other accidents and catastrophic crashes caused by activities of the person;
the forced migrant - the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic forced to leave the place of the residence and to move to other area within the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the circumstances, posing threat for his life, health and safety, such as armed conflict, the mass riots, natural disaster, sharp deterioration in the environment, catastrophic crash of ecological and technogenic nature and other accidents and catastrophic crashes caused by activities of the person in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the unified state register of the population - system of the single automated personified accounting of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the residence - the place where the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic constantly or mainly lives;
the place of stay - the place where the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic temporarily lives;
personal data - the information concerning personal data of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, collected according to this Law;
- personal identification number - the individual number assigned by the authorized state body determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons once and remaining behind these persons during all their life without change, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation in the sphere of the personified (individual) accounting of citizens, and also about protection of the rights of witnesses, victims and other participants of criminal trial;
the registrar - state body, authorized to collect and enter the populations this in the unified state register and responsible for functioning of the Central bank of personal data of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the ecological migrant - the forced migrant who left the place of the residence and moved to other area within the Kyrgyz Republic owing to sharp deterioration in state of environment or environmental disaster.
This Law governs the public relations in the field of internal migration in the Kyrgyz Republic, determines legal, organizational basis of internal migratory processes and creation of necessary conditions of accommodation on the new residence and the place of stay for persons and families of internal forced migrants.
The main objectives of this Law are:
- regulation of processes of internal migration in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of internal migrants;
- introduction and functioning of the unified state register of the population;
- implementation by state bodies of actions for support of forced migrants;
- creation of necessary living conditions for internal migrants in places of new residence and stay;
- enhancement of the mechanism of legal regulation of processes of internal migration.
Regulation of internal migration in the Kyrgyz Republic is based on the following principles:
- inadmissibility of any discrimination, infringement of the rights and freedoms based on origin, floor, races, nationalities, language, religion, political and religious beliefs or on any other conditions and circumstances of personal or public nature;
- the prevention of the spontaneous and disorder migration within the Kyrgyz Republic;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.