of September 13, 2011 No. 256
About approval of regulatory legal acts about the public specialized educational institutions for children with limited opportunities
For the purpose of further increase in efficiency of measures for providing social guarantees, creations of the adaptive circle for training, education and integration of children with various variations in development, and also the children needing treatment and improvement, optimization of the differentiated network of specialized educational institutions (schools, boarding schools) for children with limited opportunities of health the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on the public specialized educational institutions (boarding schools) of sanatorium type according to appendix No. 2.
2. To the ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Health, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
in two-month time to study activities of the operating specialized educational institutions (schools, boarding schools) and to bring it into accord with requirements of the provisions approved by this resolution;
provide systematic control of activities of specialized educational institutions (schools, boarding schools), in every possible way to assist them in realization of the tasks assigned to them.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 13, 2011 No. 256
1. This Provision according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About education", "About guarantees of the rights of the child", "About the National program for training", "About social security of disabled people in the Republic of Uzbekistan" is directed to enhancement of education system for children with variations in physical or mental development and determines the status, and also regulates activities of the public specialized educational institutions for children with variations in physical or mental development (further - specialized educational institutions).
2. Specialized educational institutions in the activities are guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision, other acts of the legislation, and also the charter.
3. Specialized educational institutions are teaching and educational, correctional and medical and improving organizations and creations for this purpose of necessary conditions, assistance by it in social adaptation and integration in society, and also the help to families from socially vulnerable layers in education and training of children are created for the purpose of assistance to children with various variations in physical or mental development in receipt of general secondary education and education by them according to their informative opportunities.
4. The main objectives of specialized educational institutions are:
ensuring educational level according to the state educational standards of general secondary education and education requirements of vocational education developed on their basis (for mentally retarded children) approved by the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the organization of the differentiated and individual training in system of personally oriented, socially directed educational process for the purpose of optimum development of pupils;
education of the personality through forming of optimum behavior model in private, family, public and labor life;
training of pupils for training in educational institutions in the conditions of the inclusive (integrated) education;
creation of the necessary correctional developing educational circle for social and emotional development of pupils, forming of their vital capability;
the organization of systematic observation of development of mental functions and the state of health of pupils in training process and education.
5. The specialized educational institution is legal entity in the form of public institution, has the charter, personal accounts in divisions of treasury, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and specifying of the name, stamp, forms with the name.
6. Accreditation of specialized educational institutions is performed by authorized state body on the basis of certification.
7. The specialized educational institution is created by the founder and undergoes state registration in public authorities on places according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
8. The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent can only be founders of specialized educational institutions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.