The agreement on cooperation between the governments of state members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in fight against crime
of June 11, 2010
The governments of state members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
expressing concern in scales and tendencies of development of crime, especially in its organized forms,
proceeding from mutual interest in acceptance of effective measures for ensuring reliable protection against infringement of life and health, right and freedoms, honor and advantage of the person, interests of society and state,
attaching importance to international cooperation in the field of observance of the conventional human rights and freedoms,
being guided by the conventional principles and rules of international law, the Charter of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization of June 7, 2002, the Shanghai convention on fight against terrorism, separatism and extremism of June 15, 2001, the Agreement between gosudarstvamichlena of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization on cooperation in fight against drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors of June 17, 2004, the Convention of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization against terrorism of June 16, 2009, the Agreement on cooperation between the governments of state members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in fight against arms trafficking, ammunition and explosives of August 28, 2008, and also the national legal system of the states of the Parties,
agreed as follows:
1. The parties cooperate in the prevention, suppression, identification and disclosure of the crimes including made by organized groups in the following main directions:
crimes against life, health, freedoms, honor and advantage of the personality;
terrorist, separatist and extremist activities;
crimes in the sphere of economy, including legalization of income gained from criminal activities and terrorism financing;
production and sale of counterfeit bank notes, documents, securities, and also credit or settlement cards and other payment documents;
the crimes connected with violation of intellectual property rights;
the crimes connected with human trafficking, especially women and children;
illegal production and traffic in weapons, ammunition, destructive devices, explosive, toxic and radioactive materials, nuclear materials;
illegal production and drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and their precursors;
crimes on transport;
crimes in the sphere of information technologies;
the crimes connected with illegal migration.
The parties cooperate also in fight against other types of crimes, the prevention which suppression, identification and disclosure require interaction of competent authorities of the Parties.
2. This agreement does not raise the questions of rendering legal assistance on criminal cases and issues. The parties perform cooperation on the specified questions according to international treaties which participants are their states, and taking into account the legislation of the states of the Parties.
1. The parties through competent authorities of the states perform cooperation in fight against crime, especially in its organized forms, according to provisions of this agreement and in case of observance of the international obligations and legislations of the states of the Parties.
2. The parties will provide to depositary lists of competent authorities of the states in case of delivery of notifications on accomplishment of the interstate procedures necessary for the introduction of this agreement in force.
Each of the Parties within 30 days in writing notifies depositary on changes of the list of competent authorities of the states through diplomatic channels what the depositary reports to the Parties within 7 days from the date of receipt of the notification about.
1. For the purpose of implementation of this agreement competent authorities of the states of the Parties cooperate in the following forms:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.