of December 18, 2002 No. 426-I
About approval of form of the notice on payment of payment for use of radio-frequency range
1. Approve the enclosed notice form on payment of payment for use of radio-frequency range (further - the Notice) according to appendix.
2. To assign right to sign of the Notice to chiefs of territorial authorities of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on informatization and communication.
3. To department of the state supervision and licensing of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on informatizations and communication (Nurshabekov R. R.) to provide implementation of the statement of Notices by territorial authorities with indication of the amount of annual payment for use of radio-frequency range and the direction to payers of the terms established by the Tax code.
4. To committee on communication and informatization of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Esengarayev A. B.) provide this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on state registration.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nigmatullin N. Z.
6. This order becomes effective from the date of state registration, is subject to acquaintance and mailing.
to the order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 18, 2002 No. 426-I
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.