of September 20, 2010 No. 378
About the qualifiers used for filling of customs papers
The commission of the Customs union solved:
- qualifier of types of customs procedures (Appendix 1);
- qualifier of features of movement of goods (Appendix 2);
- qualifier of modes of transport and transportation of goods (Appendix 3);
- qualifier of methods of determination of customs value (Appendix 4);
- the qualifier of decisions on customs value (Appendix 5);
- qualifier of features of customs declaration of goods (Appendix 6);
- the qualifier of privileges on customs payment (Appendix 7);
- qualifier of document types and data (Appendix 8);
- qualifier of types of cargo, packaging and packaging materials (Appendix 12);
- qualifier of delivery conditions (Appendix 13);
- the qualifier of the decisions made by customs authorities (Appendix 14);
- qualifier of units of measure (Appendix 15);
- qualifier of types of special simplifications (Appendix 16);
- No. 27 is excluded according to the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of 25.02.2014
- qualifier of measures of ensuring compliance with customs transit (Appendix 18);
2.1. Approve with the term of entry into force since April 1, 2014 the qualifier of the locations of goods (Appendix 24).
2.2. Approve with the term of entry into force since September 1, 2015 the qualifier of types of vehicles of international delivery (Appendix 25) and the qualifier of brands of road vehicles (Appendix 26).
2.3. Approve the qualifier of types of goods which can be declared to release of goods before submission of the declaration on goods (Appendix 27).
3. Determine that each of state members of the Customs union has the right to bring in the qualifiers specified in Item 2 of this Decision, amendment which are applied after the notification of other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Euroasian economic commission.
4. The Euroasian economic commission together with the bodies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union authorized on maintaining qualifiers of the countries of the world and currencies to continue work on unification of the qualifiers specified in Item 2 of this Decision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.