Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and Government of the Republic of Lithuania on mutual trips of citizens
of December 30, 2002
The government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
aiming to simplify procedure for mutual trips of citizens of the states of the Parties,
agreed about the following:
Citizens of the state of one Party drive, leave, follow en route and temporarily stay in the territory of the state of other Party in the presence of the visa and documents specified in Article 2 of this agreement if other does not make a reservation this agreement or other agreements between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Lithuania.
Identity documents of citizens and the recognized Parties valid for mutual trips, are:
for citizens of the Russian Federation - the diplomatic passport, the service passport, the passport of the Russian Federation (foreign), including the foreign passport with symbolics of the USSR, valid till December 31, 2005, the passport of the seaman (in the presence of entry in the muster roll or properly certified extract from it), the certificate on return (for return to the Russian Federation once);
for citizens of the Republic of Lithuania - the diplomatic passport, the service passport, the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Lithuania, the passport of the Republic of Lithuania, the book of the seaman (in the presence of entry in the muster roll or properly certified extract from it), the certificate on return (for return to the Republic of Lithuania once).
Trips of minor children are performed according to provisions of this agreement according to the valid documents specified in this Article and also according to the valid national foreign passports of parents or persons accompanying them if children are entered in these passports. Availability of photos of children in passports of parents or persons accompanying them surely.
In case of introduction of new documents of the Party at least in 20 days will inform each other through diplomatic channels with the simultaneous direction at least 3 drawn-up samples of each document before.
Citizens of the state of one Party drive on the territory of the state of other Party and leave from this territory through check points on border, open for the international or bilateral message.
Citizens of the state of one Party during stay in the territory of the state of other Party shall observe the laws and other legal acts of this state.
Citizens of the state of one Party for receipt of a visa of the state of other Party shall provide to its diplomatic representation or consular establishment the invitation which is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure and received from the relevant legal entity or physical person of the host state, except as specifically provided herein.
Submission of the invitation for receipt of a visa is not required in case:
1) availability the issued organization of the host state of the permit in boarding house, rest house, sanatorium or other medical and improving organization located in the territory of the relevant state;
2) availability of the tour issued by the Russian or Lithuanian tourist organization which is engaged in the international tourism on legal causes, and confirmation of the accepting tourist organization of the relevant state;
3) real estate holdings, belonging to the citizen on the property right or long-term (over 6 months) the lease located in the territory of the state of other Party (upon presentation of the certifying document);
4) realization of inheritance right (upon presentation of the document confirming need of receipt of inheritance in the territory of the state of other Party);
5) availability of properly certified extract from the muster roll at members of crews of ocean and river crafts;
6) availability of lists of workers of train, refrigerator and locomotive crews of the railroads provided by the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania (in case of issue of single visas);
7) availability of the permission issued by competent authorities of the Parties according to the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on the international automobile communication of November 18, 1993 or permission (license) of the European conference of Ministers of Transport to international carriages of freights (at the same time the separate reference of the director in which names and surnames of members of crews of vehicles (no more than 2 people), including the following by en route, and number of permission) - are entered in case of issue of single visas is attached to permission;
8) availability of sufficient means and the health insurance (in case of issue of the single visas valid up to 30 days);
9) the directions along the regular routes approved by relevant organs of the states of the Parties, members of crews of passenger buses (in case of issue of single visas).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.