of April 2, 1998 No. 31
About electric and mail service
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on March 6, 1998
The electric and mail service is integral part of production and social infrastructure of the Kyrgyz Republic and is intended for satisfaction of needs of physical persons and legal entities, bodies of the state executive authority and local government bodies in services of electric and mail service.
This Law establishes the legal basis for operation of communication networks and provision of services of electric and mail service in the Kyrgyz Republic, determines competence of the state executive bodies, authorized to perform regulation of such services, the mode of receipt of necessary permissions to their provision, and also the rights and obligations of the legal entities and physical persons operating networks of electric and mail service and providing services of electric and mail service (including Kyrgyztelekom), and users of these services.
Action of provisions of this Law extends on all physical persons and legal entity performing activities in the field of electric and mail service in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Activities in the field of electric and mail service are performed on the following principles:
- provision of services of electric and mail service on the basis of the competition, private entrepreneurship and commercial independence;
- department of functions of the state on development of policy in the field of electric and mail service and to regulation of activities of the companies of mail service and operators and service providers of telecommunication from functions on operation of networks and provision of services of electric and mail service;
- full support of provision of high-quality traditional and innovative services of electric and mail service;
- creating favorable conditions for attraction of foreign investments in industry of electric and mail service;
- ensuring reliability of provision of services of electric and mail service and compatibility of networks of telecommunication with the international networks of telecommunication;
- availability of networks of telecommunication in case of emergency situations and for accomplishment of tasks in the field of public administration, defense, safety, protection of law and order;
- equal access of all legal entities and physical persons to networks and services of telecommunication public and services of mail service;
- observance of mail service by the companies, operators and service providers of telecommunication of confidentiality of information of users.
In this Law terms are used in the following value:
Subscriber line - part of network of telecommunication public which connects the subscriber to such network directly.
Internal network of telecommunication - the network of telecommunication created or used within one company and/or its affiliated companies for satisfaction of internal requirements of such company and/or its affiliated companies and operated without any connection to network of telecommunication public.
The closed network of telecommunication - the network of telecommunication used for telecommunication provision of services to limited circle of users.
Kyrgyztelekom - the joint-stock company or any legal entity who is the legal successor of this company.
The license - the permission issued to the citizen or the legal entity by competent state body to be engaged in certain type of activity or to make certain actions in the field of electric and mail service.
Local area network of telecommunication public - the network of telecommunication public including subscriber lines, local switches and the related transmission lines or other means.
The terminal equipment - directly or not directly the technical means or devices connected through subscriber lines or with use of wire, fiber-optic and electromagnetic devices to network of telecommunication by means of which the user can transfer, transform or accept messages.
The operator of mail service - any legal entity or physical person operating network of mail service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.