of March 1, 2011 No. 413-IV ZRK
About state-owned property
This Law determines legal regime of state-owned property, the legal basis of management of state-owned property, including the property assigned to the state legal entities and the stocks and shares owned by the state in the authorized capital of legal entities, legal basis of acquisition of rights and termination of the rights to state-owned property and is aimed at providing effective implementation by the state of the rights of the owner and owner of other rights to state-owned property.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) district municipal legal entities - the district state companies and district public institutions created by local executive bodies of areas, cities of regional value;
2) district municipal property - property of the area, city of regional value, including the budget of the area, city of regional value and other property which is not assigned to district municipal legal entities and also the property assigned to district municipal legal entities;
2-1) municipal property of the city of district value, villages, the settlement, the rural district (further - municipal property of local self-government) - the property of the city of district value, the village, settlement, rural district, including budget funds of the city of district value, the village, settlement, rural district, and also the property fixed and (or) not assigned to municipal legal entities of local self-government;
2-2) social business corporation - the regional institute of development in the form of joint-stock company created according to the decision of local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital which controlling stock the state owns performing assistance to development of economy of the region;
2-4) independent member of the supervisory board - the member of the supervisory board which is not affiliate of this state company on the right of economic maintaining also were not him within three years preceding its election in the supervisory board is not affiliate in relation to affiliates of this state company; it is not connected by subordination with officials of this state company on the right of economic maintaining or the organizations - affiliates of this state company and it was not connected by subordination with these persons within three years preceding its election in the supervisory board; is not government employee; does not participate in audit of this state company as the auditor working as a part of auditing organization and did not participate in such audit within three years preceding its election in the supervisory board;
3) the development plan - the document determining the main activities and indicators of financial and economic activities of the state company, joint-stock company and limited liability partnership, controlling stock (share in the authorized capital) which belongs to the state, including national managing holding, national holding and the national company, for the five-year period;
4) the development strategy - the document determining and proving mission, vision, strategic objectives and tasks of national managing holding, national holding, national company for the ten-year period;
5) object of accounting - the state-owned property considered in the register of state-owned property;
6) privatization - sale of state-owned property by the state to physical persons, non-state legal entities within the special procedures established by this Law, except for sales of state-owned property of the state-owned Islamic special finance company;
6-1) municipal legal entities of local self-government - the municipal state companies and municipal public institutions which property is in municipal city property of district value, the village, settlement, rural district (municipal property of local self-government);
7) municipal legal entities - the municipal state companies and municipal public institutions which property is in municipal property;
8) municipal property - property of administrative and territorial units;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.