of December 6, 2010 No. 1111
About approval of the Technical regulation "Juice and Products, Similar It, Intended for Direct Consumption"
According to provisions of the Law on technical regulation No. 420-XVI of December 22, 2006 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, No. 36-38, of the Art. 141), with subsequent changes and amendments, the Law on foodstuff No. 78-XV of March 18, 2004 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 83-87, 431), the Marine life protection act of the rights of consumers No. 105-XV of March 13, 2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, No. 126-131, of the Art. 507), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Technical regulation "Juice and Products, Similar It, Intended for Direct Consumption" it (is applied).
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 6, 2010, No. 1111
The technical regulation "Juice and Products, Similar It, Intended for Consumption" creates necessary basis for application of the Directive No. 112/2001/CE of Council of December 20, 2001 about fruit juice and products, similar it, intended for consumption, published in the Official magazine of the European Union (JO No. L 10, 12.1.2002, p. 58-66).
1. The technical regulation "Juice and Products, Similar It, Intended for Consumption" (further - the Technical regulation) establishes the minimum requirements to quality, designation and labeling of products which need to be observed in case of production and/or realization of the juice products intended for direct consumption, national or import production.
2. This Technical regulation extends only to preserved foods and is not applied to products made in house conditions for own consumption.
3. The terms used in this Technical regulation mean the following:
1) cages of citrus fruit - the volume multiple film structures which are containing or not containing juice, formed of cells of epidermis and subepidermalny cages, creating internal segments of edible part of citrus fruit. Cages of one type of citrus fruit can be added to the recovered juice, nectars made of juice of citrus fruit of the same name;
2) pulp or pulp fruit and/or vegetable - the mix consisting of the insoluble weighed particles of the destroyed vegetable fabric, which is formed as a result of conversion of fruit and/or vegetables of the same type without removal of juice. In case of citrus fruits pulp or pulp represents the cages with juice received from endokarpiya;
3) nectar - liquid product unfermented, but capable to fermentation, received by mixing of one or several types of fruit or vegetable juice or puree with drinking water, sugar and/or natural honey, with addition or without addition of flavoring ingredients and natural flying aromatic substances, preserved by physical methods. The minimum volume fraction of fruit part (juice and/or puree) constitutes 25% for fruit nectars and 50% for vegetable. Addition of sugar and/or honey is allowed in quantity to 20% of all amount of ready-made product;
4) the fruit and/or vegetable puree used for production of nectars - the product, unfermented, but capable to fermentation, received from edible part of the fresh or kept by method of chilling fruit and/or vegetables, brought to pyureobrazny condition by mechanical methods, preserved by physical methods. Puree can be made by mixing of fruit and/or vegetable purees;
5) the concentrated fruit and/or vegetable puree used for production of nectars - the fruit and/or vegetable puree received by removal by method of physical impact of part of the water containing in it for the purpose of increase in content of soluble solids twice at least;
6) juice from fruit and/or vegetables - liquid product unfermented, but capable to fermentation, received from the healthy, ripe, fresh or kept by method of chilling fruit, berries, vegetables or from the juice semifinished products stored in aseptic conditions from one or several mixed types, having the taste, color and aroma characteristic of juice of fruit, berries and vegetables from which it is made preserved by physical methods. Juice from vegetables (except tomato) can be subjected to lactic fermentation. Juice of citrus is received from endokarpiya of fruits by means of the corresponding production processes in case of which the share of elements of thin skin of fruit as much as possible is removed;
7) the juice clarified - juice from which suspensions to visually observed transparent condition are removed;
8) the juice which is not clarified - juice with suspensions;
9) juice with pulp - juice with particles of pulp which mass fraction constitutes at least 8%;
10) the juice blended - the juice received by mixing of several fruit and/or vegetable juice of different names with addition or without addition of puree;
11) juice of direct extraction - the juice received by machining it is direct from fresh, without addition of sugars and/or honey or the fruit and/or vegetables kept fresh;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.