of November 26, 2010 No. 88/2
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for carrying out the Kyrgyz Republic of deposit foreign currency transactions by National Bank
1. Approve "Provision on procedure for carrying out the Kyrgyz Republic of deposit foreign currency transactions by National Bank" it (is applied).
2. To management of monetary transactions till January 1, 2011 to hold events for termination with commercial banks of earlier signed and current agreements about opening and servicing of deposit accounts in foreign currency.
3. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2011.
4. After official publication to send to Legal department this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To management of monetary transactions to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Abdybala tegin Page.
Acting Chairman of the board B. Zheenbayev
Approved by the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 26, 2010 No. 88/2
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.