of August 12, 2010 No. 623
About approval of the technical regulation about safety of objects of inland water transport
According to the Federal Law "About Technical Regulation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed technical regulation about safety of objects of inland water transport (further - the technical regulation).
2. To the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation in coordination with the interested federal executive bodies to submit within 6-month term in accordance with the established procedure in the Government of the Russian Federation the draft of the list of the national standards containing rules and methods of researches (testing) and measurements, including the rules of sampling necessary for application and execution of the technical regulation, and also implementation of assessment of conformity of products to requirements of the technical regulation.
3. Determine that requirements of the technical regulation do not extend to infrastructure facilities of inland water transport and court which projects are approved and which construction contracts are signed before entry into force of the technical regulation, and also on the materials and products for courts made before entry into force of the technical regulation, except for the requirements which are directly provided in the technical regulation for the specified infrastructure facilities of inland water transport, courts, materials and products for courts.
4. Determine that the term of implementation of requirements about inclusion in structure of aids to navigation of self propelled vessels of the equipment of satellite navigation of GLONASS or GLONASS/GPS for courts which operation began before entry into force of the technical regulation is determined by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.
4(1). Determine that the requirements provided by the paragraph the second the subitem "v" of Item 108 of the technical regulation on safety of objects of the inland water transport approved by this resolution are not applied to the courts operated in the Lensk basin of inland waterways of the Russian Federation till January 1, 2025.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 12, 2010, No. 623
1. This technical regulation establishes minimum necessary requirements to safety of objects of technical regulation, obligatory for application and execution (further - subjects to regulation) directed to achievement of the purposes provided by this technical regulation, requirements to marking and rules of its drawing, and also the rule of identification of subjects to regulation.
2. Action of this technical regulation extends to subjects to regulation and the regulations connected with requirements to safety of objects design processes (including researches), productions, constructions, operation, storage, transportation and utilization.
3. According to the Federal Law "About Technical Regulation" this technical regulation is applied for the purpose of protection of life and health of citizens, property of physical persons and legal entities, the state-owned or municipal property against danger which source can be activities of inland water transport and the related infrastructure, environmental protections, life and health of animals and plants, the prevention of the actions misleading acquirers of subjects to regulation, and also ensuring energy efficiency.
4. Fulfillment of requirements of this technical regulation shall provide:
a) biological safety of subjects to regulation;
b) explosion safety of subjects to regulation;
c) hydrometeorological safety of subjects to regulation;
d) unity of measurements;
e) mechanical safety of subjects to regulation;
e) flammability control of subjects to regulation;
g) thermal safety of subjects to regulation;
h) chemical safety of subjects to regulation;
i) electric safety of subjects to regulation;
j) electromagnetic compatibility regarding ensuring operation of the devices and the equipment relating to subjects to regulation;
k) ecological safety of subjects to regulation;
l) energy and ecological efficiency of subjects to regulation;
m) other types of safety of the subjects to regulation for the purpose of specified in Item 3 of this technical regulation.
ferry crossings and floating bridges on inland waterways;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.