of July 27, 2010 No. 224-FZ
About counteraction to unauthorized use of insider information and to market manipulation and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 2, 2010
Approved by the Federation Council on July 14, 2010
1. The purpose of this Federal Law is ensuring fair pricing on financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) goods, equalities of investors and enforcement of trust of investors by creation of legal mechanism of prevention, identification and suppression of abuses at the organized biddings in the form of unauthorized use of insider information and (or) market manipulation.
2. This Federal Law governs the relations connected with financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) goods which are allowed to trade at the organized biddings in the territory of the Russian Federation, and (or) with financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) goods concerning which the application about the admission to trade at the specified biddings, with financial instruments which price depends on the financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) goods allowed to trade at the organized biddings and (or) with financial instruments which price depends on financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) goods concerning which the application about the admission to trade at the specified biddings is submitted is submitted.
3. This Federal Law is not applied to the relations connected:
1) with implementation by the Central bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia) and the other persons acting from his name, financial instrument transactions, foreign currency for the purpose of realization of functions by the Bank of Russia on implementation of single state monetary policy, protection and ensuring stability of ruble, ensuring stability and development of the financial market of the Russian Federation;
2) with implementation by the Government of the Russian Federation or the federal executive body authorized by it, the supreme executive bodies of the government of subjects of the Russian Federation or financial bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation according to the laws of subjects of the Russian Federation of financial instrument transactions for the purpose of national debt management;
3) with implementation by executive bodies of municipalities (local administrations) according to charters of municipalities of financial instrument transactions for the purpose of management of municipal debt.
4. Requirements to procedure for use and protection of the insider information relating to the data which are the state and tax secret, and also responsibility for violation of the specified procedure are established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about the state secret and the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees.
5. Requirements of this Federal Law on creation of the list of insider information, and also the requirement of Articles 8 - the 11th this Federal Law do not extend to issuers of foreign securities which securities are allowed to trade at the organized biddings without the conclusion of the contract between the organizer of trade and such issuer, executive bodies of the government of foreign state, public legal entities, local government bodies of foreign state which bear on its own behalf or on behalf of foreign state responsibility according to obligations to owners of securities on implementation of the rights affirmed by these securities.
1. In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.