of June 8, 2010 No. 1029-IIIQR
About approval of the Military doctrine of the Azerbaijan Republic
According to Item 7 of part I of article 95 of the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic of Millie the Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
Approve the Military doctrine of the Azerbaijan Republic it (is applied).
Chairman Millie of Majlis
Azerbaijan Republic O.АСАДОВ
Approved by Millie's Resolution of Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic of June 8, 2010 No. 1029-IIIQR
1. The military doctrine of the Azerbaijan Republic (further the referred to as "Military doctrine") is component of strategy of ensuring national security of the Azerbaijan Republic which basis was pledged by the national leader of the Azerbaijani people Heydar Aliyev, and represents the document establishing conceptual bases of system of the military safety directed to protection of the rights and interests of the person, society and state from internal and external military and other threats.
2. The Azerbaijan Republic, being the independent, democratic, constitutional, secular, unitary state capable to provide national interests of the people and the country, for the development determines and performs policy of homeland security. One of components of policy of homeland security of the Azerbaijan Republic is the defensive policy of the Azerbaijan Republic (further the referred to as "defensive policy") aimed at providing national interests in military and other spheres.
3. The purposes, bases and the principles of defensive policy are reflected in the Concept of homeland security of the Azerbaijan Republic (further the referred to as "Concept of homeland security"), and also the Military doctrine directed to realization and development of the provisions of this Concept connected with military safety.
4. The military doctrine reflects line item of the Azerbaijan Republic on the questions connected with timely detection, the analysis, assessment, prevention of threats of military safety, rendering necessary resistance to them, preparation of the state, the population and the territory for defense, creation of effective system of military safety, prevention of wars and armed conflicts, reflection of the armed aggressions.
5. The military doctrine analyzes the circle of safety of the Azerbaijan Republic and condition, the processes and factors interfering implementation of national interests or constituting danger.
6. The military doctrine determines strategic, military-political, military-economic, military and technical and organizational bases of homeland security, task of Armed Forces of the Azerbaijan Republic (further "referred to as "Armed forces") and other paramilitary groups created according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, the main priorities of their device, development and preparation at the present stage and in the long term.
7. The military doctrine is based on the principle of sufficiency for justifiable and effective defense.
8. The legal basis of the Military doctrine is constituted by the Constitution, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Concept of homeland security, other conceptual documents in the sphere of homeland security, and also the international agreements which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic.
9. Provisions of the Military doctrine are performed by state bodies and local government bodies, Armed forces and other paramilitary groups by means of coordination of the military, political, economic, social, information, legal and other actions aimed at providing military safety of the Azerbaijan Republic. If necessary, institutes and certain representatives of civil society can be involved in implementation of these provisions.
10. The circle of safety of the Azerbaijan Republic is determined by various interconnected factors existing on global both the regional levels now and capable to arise in the future. The current trends reflected in the Concept of homeland security create range of real and potential hazards, including threats and risks of homeland security in the military sphere, and influence nature of activities of state bodies and local government bodies, Armed forces and other paramilitary groups on their prevention, neutralization and elimination.
11. The global circle to safety is subject to the basic changes leading to the following consequences:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.