of May 10, 2010 No. 108-IV
About international treaties of Turkmenistan
This Law determines the procedure for the conclusion, execution and cancellation of international treaties of Turkmenistan, is designed to promote implementation of the purposes and the principles of foreign policy of Turkmenistan proclaimed and enshrined in the Constitution of Turkmenistan.
1. The international contracts of Turkmenistan are signed, performed and stop according to the conventional principles and rules of international law, provisions of the international treaty, the Constitution of Turkmenistan and this Law.
2. The procedure for the conclusion established by this Law, execution and cancellation of international treaties of Turkmenistan is applied to all international treaties of Turkmenistan irrespective of their form and the name (the agreement, the agreement, the convention, the pact, the protocol, exchange of letters or notes, other forms and names of international treaties).
1. International treaties of Turkmenistan are the contracts signed by it with foreign states and the international organizations for various questions of their mutual and international relations establishing the international rights and obligations for his participants.
2. The international contracts of Turkmenistan are signed from the name:
a) Turkmenistan - interstate;
b) Cabinet of Ministers (Government) of Turkmenistanamezhpravitelstvennye;
c) the ministries and departments - interdepartmental.
The consent of Turkmenistan to obligation for it the international treaty can be expressed by agreement signature, exchange of the documents forming the agreement, ratification of the agreement, its approval, accession to the agreement or any other method with which contracting parties agreed.
In case of the conclusion and execution of international treaties Turkmenistan is guided by the conventional principles and rules of international law.
If the international treaty of Turkmenistan establishes other rules, than stipulated by the legislation Turkmenistan, then provisions of the international treaty are applied.
1. Offers on the conclusion of international treaties of Turkmenistan at the interstate and intergovernmental levels are represented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan according to the President of Turkmenistan or to the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
2. Offers on the conclusion of international treaties of Turkmenistan of interdepartmental nature are represented to the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan by the ministries and departments of Turkmenistan together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan or in coordination with it.
3. The international agreements of Turkmenistan establishing other rules than those which contain in the legislation of Turkmenistan are represented to the President of Turkmenistan or to the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in coordination with the Ministry adalat Turkmenistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.