of July 10, 2002 No. 86-FZ
About the Central bank Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on June 27, 2002
Article 1. The status, the purposes of activities, function and power of the Central bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia) are determined by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law and other Federal Laws.
Performs the functions and powers provided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation and this Federal Law, the Bank of Russia irrespective of other federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies.
The Bank of Russia is legal entity. The Bank of Russia has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Russian Federation and with the name.
The location of the central bodies of the Bank of Russia - the city of Moscow.
Article 2. The authorized capital and other property of the Bank of Russia are federal property. According to the purposes and according to the procedure which are established by this Federal Law the Bank of Russia performs powers on ownership, use and the order of property of the Bank of Russia, including gold and foreign exchange reserves of the Bank of Russia. Withdrawal and encumbrance by obligations of the specified property without the consent of the Bank of Russia are not allowed if other is not provided by the Federal Law.
The state does not answer for obligations the Bank of Russia, and the Bank of Russia - for obligations of the state if they did not assume such obligations or if other is not provided by the Federal Laws.
The Bank of Russia performs the expenses at the expense of own income.
protection and ensuring stability of ruble;
development and strengthening of bank system of the Russian Federation;
ensuring stability and development of national payment system.
development of the financial market of the Russian Federation;
ensuring stability of the financial market of the Russian Federation.
Profit earning is not the purpose of activities of the Bank of Russia.
Develops 1) in interaction with the Government of the Russian Federation and pursues single state monetary policy;
1. Develops 1) in interaction with the Government of the Russian Federation and pursues policy of development and ensuring stability of functioning of the financial market of the Russian Federation;
2. 1) is approved by graphic symbol of ruble in the form of sign;
3) is last resort lender for credit institutions, will organize system of their refinancing;
4. 1) also observation in national payment system exercises supervision;
6) is performed by servicing of accounts of budgets of all levels of the budget system of the Russian Federation if other is not established by the Federal Laws, by means of carrying out payment under the order of authorized bodies of the executive authority and state non-budgetary funds to which the organization of execution and execution of budgets are assigned;
7) exercises effective management of gold and foreign exchange reserves of the Bank of Russia;
8) makes the decision on state registration of credit institutions, grants to credit institutions licenses for banking operations, stops their action and recalls them;
8. 1) makes decisions on state registration of non-state pension funds;
9) exercises supervision of activities of credit institutions and banking groups (further - banking supervision);
9. 1) exercises regulation, control and supervision of activities of not credit financial credit institutions according to the Federal Laws;
10) performs registration of releases of issued securities and securities prospectuses, registration of reports on results of releases of issued securities;
10. 1) exercises control and supervision of observance by issuers of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on joint-stock companies and securities;
10. 2) exercises regulation, control and supervision in the sphere of the corporate relations in joint-stock companies;
11) performs independently or at the request of the Government of the Russian Federation all types of the banking activities and other transactions necessary for accomplishment of functions of the Bank of Russia;
13) is determined by procedure of settlings with the international organizations, foreign states, and also with legal entities and physical persons;
14) the chart of accounts of financial accounting for credit institutions and procedure for its application, the chart of accounts for the Bank of Russia and procedure for its application approves industry standards of financial accounting for credit institutions, the Bank of Russia and not credit financial credit institutions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.