of March 19, 2010 No. 257-IV ZRK
About the state statistics
This Law governs the public relations arising in the course of the state statistical activities and is directed to satisfaction of requirement of society, state and international community for official statistical information.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) primary statistical data - the data obtained or registered in statistical forms;
1-1) specially created commission - the commission created for the solution of the organizational and instructive matters connected with preparation and carrying out national census;
1-2) agricultural censuses - the statistical observation including process of collection, data processing about structure and condition of agricultural industry, the analysis and distribution of aggregative data;
2) administrative sources - the central and local executive bodies, akims of the settlement, village, rural district, National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other state bodies performing collection of accounting or other data in implementation process of strategic, regulating, realizable or control functions according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except for statistical activities;
3) administrative data - individual quantitative (measured by means of numbers) and (or) high-quality (built by certain principle and (or) sign) data on physical person or legal entity and the data of pokhozyaystvenny accounting created by administrative sources, except for primary statistical data;
3-1) registration of the prices - collection of primary statistical data about the prices (rates) for goods and services when carrying out nation-wide statistical observations;
4) departmental statistical observation - the statistical observation made by the state bodies and National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except for authorized body in the field of the state statistics authorized on carrying out statistical works according to the plan of statistical works;
5) nation-wide statistical observation the statistical observation made by authorized body in the field of the state statistics;
5-1) interviewer - person performing poll of respondents and households when carrying out nation-wide statistical observations and national censuses;
6) the state statistics - production of official statistical information;
7) authorized body in the field of the state statistics (further - authorized body) - the state body performing management, and also cross-industry coordination in the field of the state statistics within the competence;
7-1) metadata - the data and other documentation describing in the standardized type statistical data and statistical processes in information on data sources, methodologies, determinations, classifications and quality of data provided to users;
8) the user - the person addressing for receipt of official statistical information and (or) using it;
9) official statistical information - the statistical information created by bodies of the state statistics according to the plan of statistical works;
10) the schedule of distribution of official statistical information - the document providing users with data on the statistics created by bodies of the state statistics according to the plan of statistical works;
11) the respondent - the physical person or legal entity and its structural and separate divisions representing data on subject to statistical observation according to statistical methodology;
12) the schedule of representation by respondents of primary statistical data - the document containing the information about circle of respondents, names of statistical observations, frequency and terms of representation by respondents of primary statistical data and the state body responsible for collection of primary statistical data;
13) statistical information - the aggregative data obtained in processing of primary statistical data and (or) administrative data;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.