of December 15, 2009 No. 2136
About approval of the list of the guaranteed amount of free medical care
According to the subitem 7) of Article 6 and Item 1 of article 34 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the guaranteed amount of free medical care.
2. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, akims of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2007 No. 853 "About approval of the List of the guaranteed amount of free medical care for 2008-2009" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2007, No. 35, the Art. 397).
Suspend till December 31, 2019 inclusive this resolution for the Karaganda region.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2009 No. 2136
1. The guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP) is provided to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and oralmans at the expense of budgetary funds and includes the preventive, diagnostic and medical medical services having the greatest proved efficiency.
2. Joins in GOBMP:
1) emergency medical service and sanitary aircraft;
2) the out-patient and polyclinic help including:
primary health care (further - PHC);
the consulting and diagnostic help (further - KDP) in the direction of the specialist of primary health care and profile specialists;
3) stationary medical care in the direction of the specialist of PHC or profile specialists within the planned amounts determined by authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body), according to the emergency indications - regardless of direction availability;
4) hospital-replacing medical care in the direction of the specialist of PHC or profile specialists;
5) recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation;
6) palliative care and sisterly leaving for the categories of the population established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Emergency medical service within GOBMP includes:
1) delivery of health care according to the emergency indications;
2) delivery of patients in the medical organizations for the emergency indications;
3) medical support of mass actions (public, cultural and mass, sports and others), district, regional, republican value in coordination with authorized body in the field of health care or local executive body.
4. The sanitary aircraft within GOBMP includes:
1) provision of the emergency medical care to the population in case of impossibility of rendering appropriate level of medical care due to the lack of necessary resources in the medical organization for the location of the patient;
2) delivery of qualified specialists to the destination or transportation of the patient in the relevant medical organization by means of the aircraft transport and motor transport.
5. The out-patient and polyclinic help within GOBMP includes PHC, KDP and is provided in amount according to appendix to this list of GOBMP.
6. Medical care with use of highly specialized and new technologies appears in the direction of the specialist of the out-patient and polyclinic organization (further - APO) according to the list approved by authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body).
7. The stationary help within GOBMP is performed without provision of additional services (the TV, phone, custom food, etc.) in chambers of the standard established by authorized body.
8. GOBMP rendered in the form of the stationary help according to the types and amounts approved by authorized body includes:
1) surveys, consultations of specialists, including with use of telemedicine communications;
2) laboratory and tool researches according to standards in the field of health care;
3) medical services (except for paid), provision of medicines according to medicinal forms on medical indications;
4) providing with medicines blood and its components on medical indications;
5) provision of opportunity to be in the medical organization of mother (father) or the other person who is directly performing child care aged up to three years, and also the seriously ill children of advanced age needing according to the conclusion of doctors additional leaving with issue of leaf about temporary disability;
6) providing the nursing mother of the child up to one year of life free food in the medical organization for the entire period of stay for child care;
7) the early and continued medical rehabilitation according to the standards of the organization of delivery of health care (further - the standard) approved by authorized body including late, for children and social and vulnerable categories of citizens;
8) creation of necessary conditions for games, rest and carrying out educational work in the children's stationary medical organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.