of October 30, 2009 No. 626
About approval of Rules of performing abortion
According to article 104 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" of September 18, 2009, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of performing abortion.
2. To department of strategy and development of health care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Aydarkhanov A. T.) direct this order to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To department of administrative and legal work of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Bismildin F. B.) provide official publication of this order after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To heads of managements of health care of areas and cities of Astana and Almaty (in coordination) to take measures for implementation of this order.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2008 No. 696 "About the organization of performing abortion in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 5487, published in the Yuridicheskaya Gazeta newspaper of April 3, 2009, No. 49).
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Voshchenkova T. A.
7. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Acting Minister B. Sadykov
Approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 30, 2009 No. 626
1. These rules determine procedure and conditions of performing abortion in all medical organizations providing medical care of obstetric and gynecologic profile irrespective of pattern of ownership.
2. Abortion or abortion - termination of pregnancy and exile of products of conception from uterus to terms of viability of fruit with use of medicamentous or surgical methods and the written informed consent of the woman (legal representative).
3. Abortion is made:
1) at the request of the woman in case of pregnancy terms up to 20 days of delay of periods and up to 12 weeks of pregnancy;
2) on medical indications as from mother, and fruit irrespective of pregnancy term according to appendix 1 to these rules;
3) according to social indications from 13 weeks to 22 weeks according to appendix 2 to these rules.
4. The method and method of termination of pregnancy are determined by the medical organization in which this manipulation will be carried out.
5. Methods of abortion:
1) medicamentous (oral, vaginal, intraamnialny introduction of medicines);
2) surgical (vakuumekskokhleation, tool curettage and (or) small Cesarean section).
6. In case of periods delay up to 49 days medicamentous abortion is carried out in the medical organizations of out-patient and polyclinic level.
In case of term over 49 days up to 22 weeks of pregnancy medicamentous interruption is made in the medical organizations of obstetric and gynecologic profile incorporating the operational block, the round-the-clock intensive care unit and intensive therapy and chamber of day stay for ensuring post-abortion observation.
7. Abortion in the surgical way in case of periods delay up to 20 days (vakuumekskokhleation) is carried out in the medical organizations of out-patient and polyclinic level.
In case of term over 20 days up to 12 weeks of pregnancy it is made in the medical organizations of obstetric and gynecologic profile incorporating the operational block, the round-the-clock intensive care unit and intensive therapy and chamber of day stay for ensuring post-abortion observation.
8. Abortion is made over 12 weeks in the hospitals of obstetric and gynecologic profile incorporating the operational block, the round-the-clock intensive care unit and intensive therapy.
9. Abortion in case of term over 20 days of delay of periods up to 12 weeks of pregnancy in case of myomas of uterus of the big sizes, transactions on uterus in the anamnesis, anomalies of development of genitals, in the presence of serious ekstragenitalny illness, allergic diseases (conditions) is made in the conditions of the round-the-clock hospital.
10. The medical organizations provide consultation of women before abortion, including individual matching of methods and contraceptives.
11. Medical contraindications to transaction of abortion are:
1) sharp inflammatory processes of female genitals;
2) sharp inflammatory processes of any localization and infectious diseases.
12. Absolute contraindications to medicamentous abortion:
1) suspicion on extra-uterine pregnancy;
2) chronic nadpochechnikovy insufficiency;
3) long therapy by kortikosteroidny medicines;
4) individual intolerance of medicines for termination of pregnancy;
5) hemorrhagic violations, use of anticoagulants;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.