of November 21, 2009
(In edition of the Law of Turkmenistan of 01.03.2014)
This Code determines legal, economic and social conditions of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, realization and protection of the rights of citizens to the favorable environment, other related rights and legitimate interests of citizens.
In this Code the following basic concepts are used:
1) sanitation - system of the hygienic actions directed to health protection, improvement of working conditions and life of the population;
2) epidemiology - the science studying origins, regularities of distribution of epidemics, and also actions for their prevention and fight against them;
3) epidemic - considerable spread of any infectious disease in the settlement, the region;
4) hygiene - the medical science studying influence of factors of the environment and productive activity on health of the person, its working capacity, the life expectancy developing the standard rates, requirements and sanitary actions directed to improvement of settlements, living conditions and activities of people;
5) sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population the state of health of the population, the habitat of the person in case of which there are no harmful effects on human body of factors of the habitat of the person and are provided favorable conditions for its activity;
6) the habitat of the person - set of factors, phenomena and objects surrounding (natural and artificial) environments, determining conditions of activity of the person;
7) factors of the habitat of the person - biological (virus, bacterial, parasitic and others), chemical, physical (noise, vibration, ultrasound, infrasound, the thermal, ionizing, not ionizing and other radiations), social (food, water supply, conditions of life, work and rest) and other factors of the habitat of the person which make or can make impact per capita and (or) on the state of health of future generations;
8) harmful effects per capita - the impact of factors of the habitat creating threat of life and to health of the person or threat of life and to health of future generations;
9) favorable conditions for activity of the person - habitat condition in case of which there are no harmful effects of its factors per capita (harmless conditions) and are available opportunities for recovery of the broken functions of human body;
10) safe conditions for the person - habitat condition in case of which there is no danger of harmful effects of its factors per capita;
11) sanitary and epidemiologic situation - the state of health of the population and the habitat of the person in certain territory in specifically specified time;
12) the hygienic standard rate - the admissible maximum or minimum quantitative and (or) qualitative index established by researches characterizing this or that factor of the habitat from line items of its safety and (or) harmlessness for the person;
13) the state sanitary and epidemiologic rules and standard rates - the regulatory legal acts establishing sanitary and epidemiologic requirements (including criteria of safety and (or) harmlessness of factors of the habitat of the person, hygienic and other standard rates) which non-compliance creates threat of life and to health of the person, and also threat of origin and spread of diseases;
14) social and hygienic monitoring - the state system of observations of the state of health of the population and the habitat, their analysis, assessment and the forecast, and also determination of causes and effect relationships between the state of health of the population and impact of factors of the habitat of the person;
15) the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance, activities for the prevention, identification, suppression of violations of the law of Turkmenistan in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population for the purpose of health protection and the habitat of the person;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.