of November 9, 2009 No. 910
About procedure for cost determination and fee on supervisory control in power industry
(as of December 27, 2010)
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of cost determination and fee on supervisory control in power industry.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication, except for subitems "b" and "g" of Item 4 and Items 11 and 12 of the Rules approved by this resolution which become effective since January 1, 2010.
Russian Federation V. Putin
Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 9, 2009 No. 910
1. These rules establish procedure for cost determination and fee on supervisory control in power industry, technology isolated territorial electric utility systems rendered by the system operator and subjects of supervisory control in to the subjects of power industry and consumers of electrical energy corresponding to the criteria of reference of subjects of power industry established by the Government of the Russian Federation and the consumers of electrical energy to the group of people who are subject to obligatory servicing when rendering services in supervisory control in power industry.
2. Services in supervisory control in power industry are paid based on services agreements for supervisory control in power industry (further - agreements).
3. Settlement period for services in supervisory control in power industry is one calendar month.
4. The cost of services in supervisory control in power industry which is subject to payment for settlement period is determined by multiplication of the price (rate) of the specified services established by the authorized Government of the Russian Federation federal executive body or certain subject of supervisory control in power industry within the limit of the prices (rates) for the corresponding service established by the specified federal executive body:
a) regarding management of technology working hours of power generation facilities and power receiving devices of consumers of electrical energy and ensuring functioning of technology infrastructure of the wholesale market of electrical energy (capacity) (further - the wholesale market) and the retail markets of electrical energy (the daleeroznichny markets):
at size of the established generating power of the power plants, belonging to person on the property right or on other legal cause, determined according to Item 5 of these rules, for the services rendered to the subjects of power industry performing activities for production of electrical energy (capacity) sold on wholesale or the retail markets with use of the specified power plants (including for the services rendered to the subjects of power industry performing activities for production of electrical energy (capacity) with use belonging to them on the property right or on other legal cause of power plants concerning which other organizations which received the status of subjects of the wholesale market in the wholesale market are in accordance with the established procedure registered groups of points of delivery in which are fulfilled duties on delivery of electrical energy (capacity) made at such power plants);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.