of December 15, 1992 No. 405
About business activity
This Law determines the principles of entrepreneurship in the Azerbaijan Republic, establishes the rights and obligations of subjects of business activity, form and methods of its state protection and encouragement, relation of entrepreneurs with the state bodies and structures created by relevant organ of the executive authority (further - structures). The law is directed to creation of conditions for implementation of the principle of equality of all patterns of ownership, broad manifestation of economic initiative and efficiency on the basis of the independent choice of fields of activity and adoption of economic decisions.
Business activity is the independent activities of person performed which main objective is generation of profit (concerning business owners - the income) from use of property, production and (or) sales of goods, performance of works or rendering services.
1. The relations connected with entrepreneurship irrespective of patterns of ownership, type and field of activity, are regulated by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Constitutional act "About the State Independence of the Azerbaijan Republic", the Constitutional law "About Economic Independence of the Azerbaijan Republic", the Civil code of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "On regulation performed in the field of entrepreneurships and protection of interests of entrepreneurs", this Law and another, accepted on their basis, legal acts.
2. The business activity performed by means of creation of the company is regulated also by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic on the companies.
3. Features of business activity of foreign legal entities and physical persons in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic are regulated also, along with the legal acts specified in parts 1 and 2 of this Article, the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About protection of foreign investments" and the international obligations of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1. Entrepreneurship, excepting the cases provided by legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic can be engaged: each capable citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic; legal entities, irrespective of pattern of ownership; each foreign citizen or stateless person; foreign legal entities.
2. Occupation is forbidden by business activity to leading employees and specialists of the state bodies and structures performing the solution of the questions connected with business activity or control over these activities.
3. Business activity, depending on nature of business activity and the relations with the owner, can be engaged as the owner, and, in the limits set by it powers, the subject, the managing director as the head of economy, in property of the owner.
4. The relations of the managing director of the company of the subject and the owner of property are regulated by the agreement (contract) establishing cross liabilities, the rights and responsibility of the parties.
After the conclusion of the agreement with person, managing enterprise, his owner cannot interfere with activities of the company, except as specified, provided by the agreement, the charter of the company and the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1. In the Azerbaijan Republic all forms of entrepreneurship performed within the law are permitted. All forms of entrepreneurship are equal regardless of pattern of ownership and legal form.
2. The entrepreneurship performed individually and jointly can be organized in forms, stipulated by the legislation.
1. Restriction of business activity is allowed only in the cases provided by the law.
Public authorities and public administration are forbidden to issue the resolutions providing privileges to this or that type of entrepreneurship depending on its pattern of ownership and form of business.
2. Intervention of state bodies, trade-union organizations in business activity, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Azerbaijan Republic is forbidden. Intervention of political parties and public associations in business activity is not allowed.
1. The entrepreneur for implementation of the activities with compliance with law of the Azerbaijan Republic has the right:
create any companies, hold positions in their managerial bodies and participate in work of these bodies;
acquire fully or partially property of the companies founded on the state form and other patterns of ownership, other property and property rights;
participate in activities of other companies the property which is at the disposal;
use by agreement of the parties property and intellectual property items of other physical persons and legal entities;
hire and dismiss workers;
install form and wages system of workers, the sizes of their property and other types of their income;
to independently perform financial and economic activities, to choose suppliers and consumers of the made products (works, services), to perform on contractual basis works and deliveries of products for the state needs;
establish the prices (rates) for the products (works, services);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.