On July 15, 1992 No. 209
About approval of the Regulations on rank "National Hero of Azerbaijan"
The national assembly of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
Approve Regulations on rank "National Hero of Azerbaijan" it (is applied).
Azerbaijan Republic Abulfaz ELCHIBEY
1. The rank "National Hero of Azerbaijan" - the highest degree of difference of the republic is appropriated for exclusive merits before the people and feats for independence and progress of the Azerbaijan Republic.
3. The national Hero of Azerbaijan is handed:
special distinction - medal with half moon and eight-pointed star "Half moon and the Star";
the letter about assignment of rank "National Hero of Azerbaijan".
4. The rank "National Hero of Azerbaijan" is given to the same person no more once.
5. The national Hero of Azerbaijan uses legislatively established privileges.
6. The medal "Half Moon and Star" is worn on the left side of breast, above other awards and medals.
7. Persons, the awarded ranks "National Hero of Azerbaijan", can be deprived of this rank only according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.