It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 25, 2009 No. 146
of May 19, 2009 No. 531
About the higher and postgraduate professional education
Determining this Law and regulating state policy in the field of the higher and postgraduate professional education, creates conditions for realization of constitutional rights of everyone on receipt of higher education.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on the higher and postgraduate professional education is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The basic concepts used in this Law:
- accreditation - procedure for determination of the status of educational institution for carrying out educational activities according to standards of higher education;
- the graduate student - person with higher education studying in postgraduate study for the purpose of preparation of the thesis and receipt of academic degree of the candidate of science;
- certification - the procedure of establishment of compliance of content, level and quality of training of graduates of institution of higher professional education to requirements of state standards of higher education for the directions of education (specialties);
- final state assessment of students - the procedure which is carried out for the purpose of determination of extent of assimilation by students of mandatory state standard of appropriate level of education by results of which the document on the corresponding education is issued to them;
- the bachelor - initial (basic) extent of higher education, the specialist of this degree masters knowledge, skills and professional skill of the theory and practice of the directions of the specialty;
- occupational retraining - knowledge acquisition, skills, enhancement of profession for the purpose of compliance new is social - to economic conditions on the educational programs providing studying of the separate disciplines, divisions of science, different practical technologies necessary for accomplishment of new type of professional activity;
- the doctor of philosophy (PhD) - the doctor in the specialty - the highest academic degree awarded to persons who mastered professional programs of doctoral studies for certain specialty after protection of the corresponding scientific thesis;
- the doctoral candidate in the specialty - person having extent of higher education of the master, for medical specialties - the master - the clinical intern, studying in doctoral studies for the purpose of preparation of the scientific thesis for receipt of degree of the doctor of philosophy (PhD) - doctors in the specialty;
- the doctor хабилитат - the highest academic degree awarded to persons who mastered the program of post-doctoral studies for certain specialty after protection of the corresponding scientific thesis;
- the doctoral candidate - person who has academic degree of the candidate of science and is enlisted in doctoral studies for preparation of the thesis for degree of the doctor of science;
- the student - person who is in accordance with the established procedure enlisted in institution of higher professional education also studies on day, evening, to extramural studies or external for the purpose of receipt of certain education level and specialty;
- specialty - complex of work experience of the knowledge, skills necessary for certain type of activity confirmed by the relevant documents on education, acquired by purposeful preparation;
- licensing - the procedure of recognition of possibility of institution of higher professional education, certain type to start the educational activities connected with receipt of the higher education and qualification according to requirements of standards of the higher education, and also the state requirements rather personnel, scientific and methodical and material logistics;
- profession - the main occupation and labor activity of the person confirmed by the relevant document on education;
- the cadet - person enlisted in accordance with the established procedure in military (or special) institution of higher professional education, studying for the purpose of receipt of certain education level and specialty;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.