It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 21, 2008 No. 405 "a"
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2008 No. 733
1. This Provision is developed based on the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About licensing of separate types of activity", Item 2 of Chapter 8 of the Regulations on features of the licensing of separate types of activity approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2007 for No. 172 and determines tasks, functions and operating procedure of the licensed commission (further - the Commissions) educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan.
1.1. This provision is obligatory for the representatives of the commission performing check of educational institutions regarding receipt of the license for the right of conducting educational activities.
2.2. The structure of the Commission affirms the order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2.3. The commission consists of the chairman, the vice-chairman, members of the commission and experts (involved as required from among qualified specialists in the field) structure which determines and are approved by the Minister of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2.4. The commission is headed by the chairman appointed and dismissed by the Minister of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2.5. Commission chairman:
- directs work of the Commission;
- presides over commission sessions;
- signs the decisions made on commission sessions.
3.1. The purpose of the commission is providing and protection of the rights of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan for the education conforming to state standards and also the state assessment of readiness of educational institution for implementation of the teaching and educational process conforming to requirements of state standards.
3.2. Task of the Commission is work on licensing of educational institutions.
3.3. According to the assigned tasks, the Commission performs the following functions:
- accepts, registers and considers applications of job seekers for licensing for the right of implementation of activities in the field of education;
- studying of regulating legal documents of educational institution in connection with its organization, examination of material and technical resources of educational process and its compliance to requirements of the legislation;
- staffing on subject matters, specialties and other additional studying, check of nalichiya of educational literature, guidelines manuals and other used literatures;
- examination of personnel structure, educational and laboratory base, material equipment, financial and economic provision, and also determination of degree and level of readiness of educational institution for conducting educational activities for curricula and programs of educational institution;
- checks reliability submitted by the license applicant of data and documents;
- prepares the decision on issue (about refusal in issue), prolongation of effective period (about refusal in prolongation of effective period) for the license with the written notice of the applicant;
- prepares the decision on action suspension, renewal or cancellation of the license in the cases provided by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About licensing of separate types of activity".
4.1. The main form of work of the Commission is meetings which decisions are drawn up by protocols.
4.2. Commission sessions it is carried out in process of receipt of statements, but at least once a month.
4.3. Ensuring work of the Commission is performed by the secretary of the Commission.
4.4. The secretary of the Commission is elected from among members of the commission.
4.5. Secretary of the Commission:
- prepares documents of applicants for consideration of the Commission;
- checks completeness of the documents submitted by the license applicant;
- prepares the decision of the Commission on issue (about refusal in issue), prolongation of effective period (about refusal in prolongation of effective period) the license, suspension and cancellation of licenses;
- records commission sessions;
- informs applicants on the decisions made on commission session.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.