of May 7, 2009 No. 92-FZ
About ensuring protection of lunatic asylums (hospitals) of specialized type with intensive observation
Accepted by the State Duma on April 22, 2009
Approved by the Federation Council on April 29, 2009
This Federal Law determines the legal basis of ensuring protection of lunatic asylums (hospitals) of specialized type with intensive observation (further psychiatric hospital), safety of persons which are in their territories, maintenance and protection of persons to whom forced treatment in the specified hospitals is appointed.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) psychiatric hospital - the healthcare institution intended for performing by a court decision forced treatment of persons who made the acts provided by the Special part of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation in condition of diminished responsibility, persons at whom after crime execution there came the mental disturbance making impossible appointment or execution of the punishment if they on the mental condition constitute special peril for themselves or other persons and require permanent and intensive observation;
2) division of protection of psychiatric hospital - the organization of criminal executive system providing protection of psychiatric hospital, safety of persons which are in its territory, maintenance and protection of persons which appoints forced treatment in psychiatric hospital;
3) the staff of division of protection psychiatric statsionaraproshedshy special preparation employees of criminal executive system, replacement positions in division of protection of psychiatric hospital;
4) protection of psychiatric hospital - set of the organizational and technical actions directed to exception of possibility of illegal leaving of psychiatric hospital by persons who are on forced treatment in psychiatric hospital, suppression of illegal penetration on the territory of psychiatric hospital of strangers, bringing (transportation) of the objects, substances and products forbidden to bringing (transportation) or storage, carrying out (export) of material values on protection of the protected objects of psychiatric hospital against illegal encroachments;
5) the protected objects of psychiatric hospital - the building, structure, construction, the adjacent territories in which regime requirements are established and which borders are approved by administration of psychiatric hospital with local government body, the vehicles and other property which are subject to protection against illegal encroachments;
6) safety in psychiatric statsionaresovokupnost of the actions sent on free rendering the medico-public assistance to the persons who are on forced treatment in psychiatric hospital, permanent and intensive observation of their behavior, suppression of any violent acts from specified persons concerning other persons, mutilation and suicide of persons which are on forced treatment in psychiatric hospital, safety of medical personnel of psychiatric hospital and the other persons who are in its territory;
7) intensive observation - the doubled watch of condition and behavior of persons which are on forced treatment in psychiatric hospital performed by medical personnel with assistance of the staff of division of protection of psychiatric hospital including with use of technical means;
8) technical means - the means of TV, video and radio control used for permanent and intensive observation of condition and behavior of persons which are on forced treatment in psychiatric hospital;
9) administration of psychiatric hospital - the head of psychiatric hospital, his deputies, and in their otsutstviyeupolnomochenny faces.
Ensuring protection of psychiatric hospital and safety of persons which are in its territory is performed on the basis of the principles of legality and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.