On February 22, 2000 No. 816-IG
About the state dactyloscopic registration in the Azerbaijan Republic
(as of October 27, 2009)
This Law regulates the purpose, the principles and types of the state dactyloscopic registration in the Azerbaijan Republic, and also the public relations arising in the field of carrying out the state dactyloscopic registration.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) state dactyloscopic registratsiyapredusmotrenny this Law activities for obtaining, accounting, storage, classification and issue by relevant organ of the executive authority of dactyloscopic data on establishment or identity certificate of the person;
2) dactyloscopic information - information on features of structure of the papillary drawing on fingers of hands of the person and about his personality;
3) material carriers - the magnetic or other types of written carriers having dactyloscopic information, dactyloscopic cards;
4) the information massif - the systematized set of dactyloscopic data which is on material carriers.
In the Azerbaijan Republic the state dactyloscopic registration is carried out and dactyloscopic data for the purpose of identification of the identity of the person are used.
The legislation on the state dactyloscopic registration consists of the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, this Law, other corresponding legal acts, and also international treaties supported by the Azerbaijan Republic.
The state dactyloscopic registration is performed with observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen affirmed in the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic according to the principles of legality, humanity, confidentiality, coordination of good will and coercion.
Creation of health hazard of people, humiliation of their honor and advantage in the course of carrying out the state dactyloscopic registration is not allowed.
It is excluded
The dactyloscopic data obtained as a result of carrying out the state dactyloscopic registration it is used for:
1) uses by search of missing citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic, foreigners and stateless persons;
2) identifications of unknown corpses;
3) identifications of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic, the foreigners and stateless persons not capable for health reasons or in connection with age to give information on itself;
4) certificates in the cases of the identity of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic established by the law, foreigners and stateless persons;
5) prevention, disclosures of crimes and conducting investigation, and also prevention, identification and consideration of administrative offenses.
According to this Law voluntary state dactyloscopic registration or forced state dactyloscopic registration is carried out.
The following persons undergo obligatory state dactyloscopic registration:
1) the citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic who are called up for urgent active duty;
2) the crew members of transport transporting passengers and freights;
3) persons working at mines and in mines;
4) the employees working in the sea, and also attached to sea objects;
5) citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic, foreigners and stateless persons which are not capable for health reasons and in connection with age to give information on itself and whom it is not possible to identify the personality by other methods;
6) foreigners and stateless persons, temporarily or constantly living in the Azerbaijan Republic;
7) the citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic, foreigners and stateless persons, suspects accused of crime execution or condemned for crime execution and also arrested administratively;
8) the foreigners and stateless persons which are subject according to the relevant legislation to expulsion out of limits of the Azerbaijan Republic;
9) persons petitioning for provision of political asylum, and also for receipt of the status of the refugee in the Azerbaijan Republic.
Unknown corpses are subject to obligatory state dactyloscopic registration.
Citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic have the right to passing of voluntary state dactyloscopic registration.
Voluntary state dactyloscopic registration of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic is carried out by relevant organs of the executive authority at the place of residence according to their written applications.
The state dactyloscopic registration of citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic whose incapacity is established by court of juveniles and minors is carried out based on the written application with participation of their parents or legal representatives.
Obligatory state dactyloscopic registration of persons specified in article 8 of this Law is carried out by relevant organs of the executive authority.
The copy of material carriers with the dactyloscopic information obtained by relevant organs of the executive authority goes to relevant organ of the executive authority for storage in the single massif.
In the directed copy the following shall be noted:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.