It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 8, 2008.
of September 19, 2008 No. 205
About approval of Safety rules of work in operating time with fuels and lubricants and special liquids
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Safety rules of work in operating time with fuels and lubricants and special liquids (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With entry into force of the order to consider the "Instruction for labor protection and fire safety on objects of fuel supply of the companies of civil aviation" approved by the order of the Ministry of the civil aviation of the USSR of 28.03.84 N 19/I which is not applied in the territory of Ukraine.
3. To the manager of the sector of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety and labor protection in mechanical engineering, on transport and in communication to Buryak P. I. in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to enter this order in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection.
5. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of September 19, 2008 No. 205
1. These Rules extend to subjects of managing (further - the companies) who perform activities for providing with aviation fuel in industry of civil aviation.
2. These Rules establish safety requirements during work, connected using fuels and lubricants (further - fuel and lubricants) and special liquids.
3. Training and examination concerning labor protection, and also the organization of briefings for labor protection is performed according to requirements of the Standard regulations on procedure for carrying out the training and examination concerning labor protection approved by the order of the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 231/10511 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05), and concerning fire safety - according to the List of positions, in case of appointment to which faces N 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for N 1147/8468 shall undergo training and examination concerning fire safety, and to procedure for their organization, the approved order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash of 29.09.2003 (NAPB B.06.001-2003), and requirements of the Standard regulations on instructing, special training and examination concerning fire safety at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine, the Ministry of Ukraine approved by the order concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash of 29.09.2003 N 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for N 1148/8469 (further - NAPB B.02.005-2003).
4. At the company instructions for labor protection according to requirements of the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by the order of Committee on supervision of labor protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N 226/2666 are developed (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.15-98), and also instructions about measures of fire safety according to requirements of Item 3.4 of the Fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations of 19.10.2004 of N 126, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 04.11.2004 for N 1410/10009 (further - NAPB A.01.001-2004).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.