The agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic Georgia on cooperation and mutual aid in the field of currency and export exchange control
of September 15, 1995
Government of the Russian Federation and Government of the Republic Georgia,
being effective for the purpose of increase in efficiency of fight against violations of the law in the field of currency, export and other external economic transactions, and also attaching great value to efforts of the international community on fight against legalization of illegally acquired capitals,
recognizing need of cooperation between the authorized bodies exercising currency and export exchange control
agreed as follows:
Authorized bodies of the Parties will perform:
1) exchange of information:
- about practice of the controlling and law enforcement agencies of the Parties in the field of supervision of observance of the national legal system in the sphere of currency, export-import and other external economic transactions;
- about measures for enhancement and functioning of the control system behind compliance with law of the Parties in the sphere of currency, export-import and other external economic transactions;
- about violations of the national legal system regulating currency, export-import and other external economic transactions;
2) cooperation on joint identification of violations of the law by legal entities and physical persons of the Russian Federation and the Republic Georgia when implementing of currency, export and other external economic transactions by them;
3) development of single procedure of currency exchange control;
4) carrying out joint analytical surveys on the problems infringing on mutual interests of the Parties in the field of currency and export exchange control;
- in training of specialists in the field of currency and export exchange control;
- in creation of the information systems providing accomplishment of tasks in the field of currency and export exchange control.
The parties determine the following procedure for provision of information:
1) exchange of information is made based on requests;
2) the request is transferred in writing;
3) the request shall contain the following information:
- the name of the requesting body;
- the name of body to which the inquiry is sent;
- reasons for request with appendix (if necessary) copies of supporting documents;
4) information on request is provided to the requesting Party in a month;
5) in case of need transfers to the third party of information obtained within this agreement the written consent of the Party which transferred this information is required.
Rendering the practical help is performed in the way:
- assistance in the organization of working visits, exchange of representatives, legal status and which functions will be determined by the Parties according to specifics of activities of the authorized bodies directing them;
- carrying out consultations and seminars;
- development and exchange of methodical recommendations.
For implementation of this agreement in month after the introduction it owing to the Party is reported each other by what bodies are authorized bodies in sense of this Agreement for each of the Parties.
The authorized bodies of both Parties exercising currency and export exchange control sign protocols on procedure for its implementation and development in the specific directions of interaction.
The parties perform cooperation according to national legal systems, and also taking into account provisions of international treaties and agreements.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing.
The Agreement is terminated after three months from the date of receipt of one of the Parties of the written notice of other Party of its intention to terminate the Agreement.
It is made in Tbilisi, on September 15, 1995 in duplicate, everyone in the Russian and Georgian languages, and both texts are equally authoritative.
For the Government of the Russian Federation
For the Government of the Republic Georgia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.