of September 2, 2003 No. 6372
About approval of the Regulations on the state licensing of activities for rendering legal aid
For the purpose of increase in level of ensuring protection of the rights and interests of legal entities and physical persons I decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the state licensing of activities for rendering legal aid.
2. Determine that all persons who are engaged in activities for rendering legal assistance based on earlier granted licenses perform the specified activities before the termination of term for which the license is granted.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan from 13 Rukhnam 1996 No. 2789 "About the state licensing of activities for rendering legal assistance to legal entities and physical persons" (Collection of acts of the President of Turkmenistan and decisions of the Government of Turkmenistan, 1996 No. 9, the Art. 3416).
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of September 2, 2003 No. 6372
1. This Provision according to the Laws of Turkmenistan "About legal profession and lawyer activities in Turkmenistan" and "About licensing of separate types of activity" regulates procedure for the state licensing of activities for rendering legal aid and extends on legal entities and physical person.
2. The state licensing of activities for rendering legal aid is performed by the Ministry adalat Turkmenistan and includes licensing, its renewal, suspension of action and cancellation of the license, control of observance by the legal entities and physical persons which obtained the license, licensed requirements and conditions.
3. Physical persons - the citizens of Turkmenistan having the higher legal education, length of service on legal specialty at least 5 years which passed qualification examination in the Ministry adalat Turkmenistan have rights to be engaged in activities for rendering legal aid.
The physical person can perform activities for rendering legal aid independently without formation of legal entity or as a part of the legal entity whose single type of activity is rendering legal aid. Such legal entity can be formed in the presence of at least three people conforming to the requirements established by paragraph one of this Item.
The physical person who is engaged in activities for rendering legal aid as a part of the legal entity performs the specified activities based on the license granted to the legal entity.
4. For receipt of the license the legal entity or physical person wishing to be engaged in activities for rendering legal aid (the license applicant hereinafter is referred to as further), files to the Ministry adalat Turkmenistan the following documents: legal entities:
a) the statement for licensing (appendix No. 1) with indication of the name and form of business of the legal entity, legal address, the name of the servicing bank, numbers of settlement and currency accounts, statistical and tax codes;
b) the copies of constituent and state registration documents certified notarially;
c) the document confirming payment of preparation of materials for consideration.
The legal entity represents also data on physical persons who in its structure will be engaged in activities for rendering legal aid;
a) the statement for licensing (appendix No. 2) with indication of surname, name, middle name, passport data (series, number when also by whom it is issued, the residence);
b) the copy of the certificate on its state registration as the individual entrepreneur certified notarially;
c) copy of the diploma;
d) personal leaf on registration of personnel;
e) the characteristic from the last place of employment;
g) copy of the service record;
h) photographs 3x4 (4 pieces);
i) the document confirming payment of preparation of materials for consideration.
All documents are accepted according to the inventory which copy is handed to the license applicant with mark about date of documents acceptance.
5. The decision on issue or on refusal in licensing is accepted by the Ministry adalat Turkmenistan based on the conclusion of the qualification commission of the Ministry in a month. The ministry adalat Turkmenistan notifies the license applicant on the made decision in writing within 3 days after adoption of such decision.
The notification on licensing goes or handed to the license applicant with indication of bank account details and payment due date of the license fee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.