It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On February 26, 2003, No. 4233
of December 15, 2002 No. 1342
About control of import and export of the licensed goods
For the purpose of enhancement of control of compliance with law of the Russian Federation about customs affairs regarding application of measures of economic policy (measures of non-tariff regulation of foreign economic activity) and increase in efficiency of interaction between customs authorities when implementing of the specified control functions I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about operating and centralized control behind import and export of the licensed goods.
2. Declare invalid the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia of 26.05.94 N 230 "About enhancement of control of import and export of the licensed goods" (it is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 9.06. 1994, registration N 596).
3. (I. I. Skibinskaya) to provide to service on interaction with mass media of the State Customs Committee of Russia (the Press service of the State Customs Committee of Russia) illumination of provisions of this order in mass media.
4. To provide to chiefs of regional customs authorities, customs bringing provisions of this order to data of all interested persons.
5. To the vice-chairman of the State Customs Committee of Russia A. A. Kaulbars to exercise control over the implementation of this order.
Chairman of Committee
the valid state
adviser of Customs Service
Russian Federation M. V. Vanin
to the order of STC Russian Federation of December 15, 2002 No. 1342
1. This Instruction about operating and centralized control behind import and export of the licensed goods (daleeinstruktion) establishes single order of registration and accounting of licenses in customs authorities of the Russian Federation and customs control of the goods imported into the Russian Federation and exported from the Russian Federation concerning which the legislation of the Russian Federation establishes licensing.
2. Licenses draw up authorized federal executive bodies according to established procedure.
The procedure for filling of the license and sample of the form of the license of the State Customs Committee of Russia informs customs authorities.
3. The owner of the license is person who obtained the license according to established procedure.
The owner of the license shall before the actual movement of goods through customs border of the Russian Federation provide the original of the license for registration to customs in which region there is owner of the license (further - customs of the original of the license).
4. The original of the license is represented to the division of customs exercising control of import and export of the licensed goods and observance of measures of non-tariff regulation and export control (further - department of customs of the original of the license).
5. The department of customs of the original of the license checks correctness of filling of the license. The licenses completed with violation of established procedure to registration are not accepted.
6. The original of the license registers department of customs of the original of the license in the Magazine of registration of originals of licenses (appendix 1, form 1).
Sheets of the Magazine of registration of originals of licenses shall be numbered, stitched and stitched. The magazine of registration of originals of licenses is signed by the chief of customs (his deputy), the signature is certified by customs seal. Any changes and corrections in records shall be signed by the authorized officer of department of customs of the original of the license and are assured him by personal number seal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.