of January 31, 2000 No. 4530
About compulsory national social insurance of citizens of Turkmenistan
For the purpose of ensuring social protection and the state guarantees of social security of citizens of Turkmenistan, prevention of cases of evasion from payment of obligatory payments in the government budget of Turkmenistan I decide:
1. Extend on the legal entities of Turkmenistan, foreign legal entities performing activities in the territory of Turkmenistan and also entrepreneurs without formation of legal entity obligation to make contributions to the Government budget of Turkmenistan on compulsory national social insurance of workers of citizens of Turkmenistan in the presence of the signed agreements of civil nature connected with use of labor obligations.
At the same time assignments on compulsory national social insurance are made at the rate of 30 percent from the amount of remunerations (payments).
2. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan, to the Ministry of Social Welfare of Turkmenistan and Main state tax authorities of Turkmenistan to develop and submit for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in a month procedure for the conclusion of agreements of compulsory national insurance and payment of public welfare payments to citizens of Turkmenistan with whom the agreements of civil nature connected with execution of labor obligations are signed.
3. To the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan to submit within 2 week term within the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan offers on modification of the operating regulatory legal acts, following from this resolution.
4. This resolution becomes effective since February 1, 2000.
5. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan and the Main state tax authorities of Turkmenistan to exercise strict control over the implementation of this resolution.
President of Turkmenistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.