It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On August 10, 2001 No. 2865
of August 3, 2001 No. 757
About enhancement of payment system of customs payments
(as of April 5, 2011)
For the purpose of enhancement of payment system of customs payments, strengthening of control of cash receipt into accounts of customs authorities, simplification of calculations for customs payments, reducing terms of passing of money and terms of production of customs clearance of goods I order:
1. Approve technology of calculations for customs and other payments using smart plastic cards (customs cards) (appendix 1).
2. Perform during 2001 experimental implementation and operation in customs authorities of the approved technology with the subsequent transition in 2002 to its commercial operation.
3. To chiefs of customs authorities:
- organize experimental implementation of technology of calculations for customs and other payments using customs cards at the scheduled time;
- if necessary to make corresponding changes to the existing job descriptions of staff of customs, and also to regulations on the departments occupied in operation of payment system of customs and other payments using smart plastic cards (customs cards).
4. Approve structure of the supervisory board on control of implementation and operation in customs authorities of technology of calculations for customs and other payments using smart plastic cards (customs cards) (appendix 2).
5. To the supervisory board;
- perform coordination of experimental implementation and operation in customs authorities of technology of calculations for customs and other payments using smart plastic cards (customs cards), observance of fixed terms of experimental implementation and transition to its commercial operation;
- to report quarterly on the implementation course in customs authorities of technology of calculations for customs and other payments using smart plastic cards (customs cards).
6. Declare invalid the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia of 04.08.2000 N 667 "About implementation of new technologies of payment system of customs payments" (according to the conclusion of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation this document does not need state registration, the letter of 20.09.00 N 7906-YuD).
I reserve control of execution of this order.
Chairman of Committee
Customs Service M. Vanin
to the order of STC Russian Federation of August 3, 2001 No. 757
1. This technology determines procedure for acceptance by customs authorities of customs cards for payment of customs and other payments, accounting treatment for the money arriving into the account of customs paid using customs cards. The customs card is smart bank card, is emitted by credit institutions (emitting banks) and is the instrument of access to the account of the payer of customs payments in emitting bank.
2. Customs payment from the customs card is made in currency of the Russian Federation, or in currency of the USA.
Collection and information transfer on transactions using the customs card is performed via the electronic terminal.
The account availability (the check confirming transaction on the customs card) created by the electronic terminal and signed by the holder of the customs card and the inspector of customs is considered actual receipt of money into the account of customs.
3. For the purpose of ensuring acceptance of customs cards the customs signs the relevant contract with the coordinator of issue of customs cards.
4. Acceptance of customs cards are performed with use of the specialized payment electronic terminal, or based on the personal computer with the device of reading the microprocessor of the customs card, established in customs authorities.
5. The processing center providing information and technological exchange in case of customs payment with use of customs cards performs information support of customs about effected payments using customs cards. Formats of information messages and procedure for carrying out exchange of information are established by the coordinator of issue of customs cards.
6. In the customs performing acceptance of customs cards the workplace of the inspector equipped with the terminal is organized.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.